Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyong

Reaction score
You think our case very big ah ?

The police also can be fedup with so much work and catch nothing. Leave it to them la.

If you are so free , do us a favor here. Come back and give your advice to those in need.

All of us are different with different problems.

Maybe thats why the police said just ignore everything

Raymondisadog

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a loan with a UML. The amount is 1.5k. But now I have no money to return them... what should I do now. The UML only called me once yesterday night and once in the afternoon just now and whatsapp me to call them.

Raymondisadog

Reaction score
I think a lot. Thats the police told me. Yours is also force loan?

Mine is I loan from them 300 at first cos I really need it and they ask to pay it back at 460 and I did pay him back he next week 460. Then he offer higher loan but now I got no money to pay them back...

ashleyong

Reaction score
Never pay them coz it will not stop and theres no gurantee that they will not harass you. Its their business so they will do everything. Ignore and move on! I know its hard at first but believe me it will stop

Reaction score
Bro, may I know the difference of LS and scam? They are not same? I read untill a bit confused

My case look like scams,

To me it's all the same. Pay also cannot pay finish, twist and turn and terrorize you.

Last time I thought loan sharks are people who charge people high interest and harass people when they can't pay and when they paid up will leave them alone.

Now comes loan scam, they find ways to get your personal info, put money in your account to and terrorize you until you pay. Pay and you will be hounded. Don't pay and you will be harassed.

So don't pay and fight them. Every single ad or call you receive wanting to lend you money are All illegal and a trap.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

ashleyong

Reaction score
To me it's all the same. Pay also cannot pay finish, twist and turn and terrorize you.

Last time I thought loan sharks are people who charge people high interest and harass people when they can't pay and when they paid up will leave them alone.

Now comes loan scam, they find ways to get your personal info, put money in your account to and terrorize you until you pay. Pay and you will be hounded. Don't pay and you will be harassed.

So don't pay and fight them. Every single ad or call you receive wanting to lend you money are All illegal and a trap.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Yes. It's a cycle. It will not stop until you put into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.