Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Hows KSL hotel buffer dinner ar? Looking for an air conditioned place for cny reunion dinner on 3rd Feb near KSL

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

hwsstx

Reaction score
Yesterday had Dim Sum at Kak Kak. The steamer is at the front of the shop. Queue up at the steamer to choose what you want + drinks (no longer push the trays of dim sum around the tables). Take what you've chosen & go to your table - pay when you leave. The big pau is delicious & juicy - squirted brown gravy when I bit into it.
Served by a Chinese lady but she speaks Malay only (didn't hear her in Chinese) but can understand Mandarin.

Next door to Kak Kak is a Chinese Medical shop, Teck Soon. It also sells CNY cookies. I bought kuih bangkit (RM 19) & pineapple tarts (RM 20) for my partner to taste test - she's happy.
There are also a couple of other shops selling CNY cookies just 2 or 3 shops further from Teck Soon.

City Square CNY booths setup but not opened for business yet; but no sign of preparation for sales at KSL.
Anyone knows when is AEON Tebrau's CNY sales starting?

Last edited:

kikuzushi

Reaction score
Hi, any good aircon seafood restaurant near komtar or city square to recommend? We always go to lucky restaurant at tebrau city.

laeticia

Reaction score
City Square CNY booths setup but not opened for business yet; but no sign of preparation for sales at KSL.

City Square CNY booths start today. Already many people buying. My family tried some but hard to find good ones. We like the traditional pineapple tarts from Ming Ang, not too sweet. Buy 5 can get 1 free iirc.

Last edited:

morkutao

Reaction score
hi bros.. any legit good massage parlour and cafe hopping near paradigm mall?

gamxia~

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hows KSL hotel buffer dinner ar? Looking for an air conditioned place for cny reunion dinner on 3rd Feb near KSL

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

If wanna be near KSL for buffet dinner, i rather you choose Holiday Villa. Their buffet better.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kak Kak not really my preference. I prefer Gui Yuan or Haw Yi. They're further up tho.

Yesterday had Dim Sum at Kak Kak. The steamer is at the front of the shop. Queue up at the steamer to choose what you want + drinks (no longer push the trays of dim sum around the tables). Take what you've chosen & go to your table - pay when you leave. The big pau is delicious & juicy - squirted brown gravy when I bit into it.
Served by a Chinese lady but she speaks Malay only (didn't hear her in Chinese) but can understand Mandarin.

Next door to Kak Kak is a Chinese Medical shop, Teck Soon. It also sells CNY cookies. I bought kuih bangkit (RM 19) & pineapple tarts (RM 20) for my partner to taste test - she's happy.
There are also a couple of other shops selling CNY cookies just 2 or 3 shops further from Teck Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.