Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to add the recipient? I went to add new other bank recipient, there need to type the card number, then a bank code??

In DBS app (same as paynow), go to make transfer/paynow. Then scroll down to credit card, not account. Presuming that you alrdy have created your first mastercard inside wallet, just send the top ups to that card.

Then in the matchmove app, unload $$ from card to wallet and then to new card if needed.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oh no... suppose to top $20, i go top up $40.. topid me haha

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun recall seeing that but instant for dbs.

Check the card history to see any pending deposit, if yes, try log out and log in again, the card balance should refresh. I tried clicking other tabs, it won't get refreshed at all.

Would suggest using the app to check. The balance was updated correctly way before the web site version.

Thank you. I tried with DBS, almost instant topup.

OCBC failed me :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh no... suppose to top $20, i go top up $40.. topid me haha

Lol, same here. Supposed to top up $20.70, i top up $20 nia. Qoo10 kept giving me error till i realised. Could have top up $1.70 but i tried with $0.70 but cant transfer from card to wallet. So i went to top up $20 again, leaving me stuck with $20 inside.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, same here. Supposed to top up $20.70, i top up $20 nia. Qoo10 kept giving me error till i realised. Could have top up $1.70 but i tried with $0.70 but cant transfer from card to wallet. So i went to top up $20 again, leaving me stuck with $20 inside.
what you buying?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i guess i had to use the $20 first :s22::s22::s22:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to add the recipient? I went to add new other bank recipient, there need to type the card number, then a bank code??

For POSB/DBS:

Select Pay and click More Payment Services.
Under Manage Payments & GIRO click Add Another Bank Credit Cards.
Indicate Recipient's Name and Recipient's Card Number.
Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
Click Submit.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gam xia. Add liao.
Sent the amount, now says pending for a while, zz

Edit: oh updated after 10+ mins, heng.
But gc under review lol. Knn every step machiam climb mountain

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
GV: Your payment is currently under review.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gam xia. Add liao.
Sent the amount, now says pending for a while, zz

Edit: oh updated after 10+ mins, heng.
But gc under review lol. Knn every step machiam climb mountain

You are not the only one who purchased gc but under review. Maybe its after working hours and qoo10 set all gc purchases to manual approval required. But do update if you received the gc later or tomorrow.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi can anyone advise how the $20 off $40 works? i tried to add a new mastercard to qoo10 during payment but dont see the $20 discount being applied.

Or has it been fully redeemed for today?

Still have please go back about 10 pages back. To read whats the step. Thanks.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are not the only one who purchased gc but under review. Maybe its after working hours and qoo10 set all gc purchases to manual approval required. But do update if you received the gc later or tomorrow.

Hope so. I did purchase one recently too with the similar mastercard promo too (I think that time was - 10?), and got through after review that time.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope so. I did purchase one recently too with the similar mastercard promo too (I think that time was - 10?), and got through after review that time.

Last saturday evening i bought 3x $100 gc and instantly received them. The previous MC $10 off $20 promo i bought 2 x $10 gc also instantly received. My guess maybe due to a sudden surge of orders using the $20 off $40 promo, qoo10 probably looking to do some manual vetting and approval of the orders.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread alot of siao lang hypocrites like to use "qoo10 spies" as an excuse for not sharing information. But then these are the same people who have like at least 5-10 separate accounts to abuse the fug out of any loopholes or lobangs shared by others. Last time have people share lobang but kenna flamed left right center. If everybody choose to keep things to themselves, then this thread should really just cease to exist.

agree, all these are legit. got good things must share then everyone can benefit. not as if the card companies cannot afford when they put out such promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.