North Parks Residences

Chew68

Reaction score
If it is compressed marble, then no need polish again,right? I don't think Developer so generous to provide free polishing for NP. Even cabinets also has no wood backing already...

Depends on u. If you want them to be shiny and look nice, then have to spend $ to polish it.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
ID says their floor contractor very professional... shows me the before and after... but he add in 1 word... it is costly but it is worth it for easier cleaning...

Pm me if you have reliable floor contractor tat do marble gum... not sure compressed marble still need marble gum polishing or not.. haha

Erm compressed marble is already using marble gum for joint line.. and it’s already pre polished before they hand over to you.. my one now can’t feel the joint line.. except for kitchen and toilet.. don’t get scammed by contractor now by signing the contract..

Normally is after Reno den do polish again to make sure the compressed marble is shiny and free of scratches.. so it look very atas.. lol

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Erm compressed marble is already using marble gum for joint line.. and it’s already pre polished before they hand over to you.. my one now can’t feel the joint line.. except for kitchen and toilet.. don’t get scammed by contractor now by signing the contract..

Normally is after Reno den do polish again to make sure the compressed marble is shiny and free of scratches.. so it look very atas.. lol

Lol... I have just rejected the ID's add-on and told him flooring super nice as per neighbour's feedback..:p

NPR2219

Reaction score
Third party inspection? U not free to inspect? Many IDs and even agent also offer their foc help to check defect but I have rejected their offer.

with all the negative feedback and planning for own stay, think better to get experts to do all the checking. I am still looking for ID too.

tweety889

Reaction score
Got my keys 2 days ago. Small unit, quite happy with the finishing. A few defects at the base of dry kitchen cabinet but nothing major that the developer can't fix quickly (done this morning). Wall finishing is smooth, paint was even. No water, so can't say about leaks. Wardrobe definitely with backing because the wall is white, laminate is dark colour.

Overall pleased with the unit 😊

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Got my keys 2 days ago. Small unit, quite happy with the finishing. A few defects at the base of dry kitchen cabinet but nothing major that the developer can't fix quickly (done this morning). Wall finishing is smooth, paint was even. No water, so can't say about leaks. Wardrobe definitely with backing because the wall is white, laminate is dark colour.

Congrats on your key collection! May I know which blk are you staying? 2 bedder with closed kitchen or open concept/dry kitchen? Can you hear the mrt sound?

tweety889

Reaction score
Middle of blk across mrt, ground level. Not really aware of mrt sound. Open dry kitchen.

Congrats on your key collection! May I know which blk are you staying? 2 bedder with closed kitchen or open concept/dry kitchen? Can you hear the mrt sound?

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to you guys and gals with your new home. I know all of you must be very excited about it, however, may I request that you guys take such chit chats offline?

Perhaps get one another's contact and form your own WhatsApp/Telegram group and carry on from there. This is what most would do nowadays anyway.

It just feels like this is turning into an EDMW thread.

LGVKGDB

Reaction score
is it advised to move in without reno, as there are so many defects in NP?
Doing reno will make warranty void?

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
is it advised to move in without reno, as there are so many defects in NP?
Doing reno will make warranty void?

Reno is very subjective,a condo is actually ready move in condition, just install lightings and get ready furniture will do. I don't think doing reno will void warranty but it is better to confirm with developer to get clear picture. For instance, unless you are hacking away the wall partition, waredrobes, then most likely warranty will be void for partition walls n waredrobes etc.

Guys here, correct me if I'm wrong

ntoken

Reaction score

really like opening mystery box, some get good ,some get bad.

ntoken

Reaction score
Congratulations to you guys and gals with your new home. I know all of you must be very excited about it, however, may I request that you guys take such chit chats offline?

Perhaps get one another's contact and form your own WhatsApp/Telegram group and carry on from there. This is what most would do nowadays anyway.

It just feels like this is turning into an EDMW thread.

Using FB and whatsapp are still too restrictive and it would just turn into multiple small groups with varying self serving agendas. :s22:

HWZ provides the pseudo anonymity and visibility to be a efficient platform.

regardless whether posters are clones or not, as long as constructive comments are made i'm sure the residents are sensible enough to realise the value of this thread even when they are just reading and not actively participating.

bin8lee

Reaction score

How many access cards you got?

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score

Are you sure? How do u ask the developer to fix it? Where do you submit the defects?

Last time(2 days back) I heard from the developer technical team you need to file through their way and attend joint inspection before their main con will rectify. Yours so special?

claire1012

Reaction score
Overall pleased with the unit ******************
haha same here. The major defects are one unfinished part in the DB and one broken drawer. But inspection & defect fix both done on Tuesday. Very fast.
contractor quite nice. :) He even helped us paint the ceiling that was damaged due to light installation

Last edited:

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
haha same here. The major defects are one unfinished part in the DB and one broken drawer. But inspection & defect fix both done on Tuesday. Very fast.
contractor quite nice. :) He even helped us paint the ceiling that was damaged due to light installation

Is your unit happen to be 10-91? I happen to see the list on Tuesday lol..

Is the rectification done by a guy called faizal? Did u hand over the keys to them? Btw just to check is your water pressure very weak?

My water pressure dam weak but they keep claiming it’s the standard..

Last edited:

Sharon1238

Reaction score
How did u guys collect keys so fast? Do u get yr lawyers to chase? Or just happened yours is first batch?

Is your unit happen to be 10-91? I happen to see the list on Tuesday lol..

Is the rectification done by a guy called faizal? Did u hand over the keys to them? Btw just to check is your water pressure very weak?

My water pressure dam weak but they keep claiming it’s the standard..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.