iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr Accessories Thread

arphamdb89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XS Max and Saddle Brown leather case arrived! But still waiting for iCarez TG.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XS Max and Saddle Brown leather case arrived! But still waiting for iCarez TG.

Using the exact same case, and also on my X. After over a year of use, the difference is obvious due to patina.

BbCD0pj.jpg

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What screen protection do you use? Still waiting for iCarez to be delivered.

Not sure the exact name of the brand as I got it from Nubox Tampines Mall and they only have one tempered glass full screen type that comes with a template guide to install the protector, cost around $50+.

On my X I’m using gosh.

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Screen film I dunno. I bought privacy tempered glass (Clasy) from Burlington square. Temporary use n protect first. Fully covered. No top cut out portion which some privacy version tends to have. Meant to try it out. Turns out reasonably good for me - at least for now.

Coating smooth to touch but not sure will last how long. Touch sensitivity no issue. Fit nicely with spigen clear casing also. No visible gap between the screen protector and casing. :)

Where to buy and apply good iphone xs max privacy screen film? those that still allow casing to fit at the edges.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.