Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But someone mentioned he bought at 12 plus and got the gc?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he bought gc successfully...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

His original post
Thanks for sharing the tip!
Successfully bought 4x$10 gc at $20. Good deal!!

Didnt specifically state he bought the gc using virtual card. Might be he bought using a proper mastercard to qualify for the $20 off. Anyway, there are many people here knowingly or unknowingly spreading fake info to create confusion and panic. Dont believe everything you read.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its the same thing. People who have used their mastercards in the previous $5 off $10 and $10 off $20 MC promos cant use their cards this time. Thats why some1 posted a method to use virtual card to qualify for the $20 off. But all who used virtual card method to purchase qoo10 $40 worth of gift cards have had their orders cancelled. However, virtual card method still works if you make normal item purchases on qoo10. Just dont use it for gift cards.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its the same thing. People who have used their mastercards in the previous $5 off $10 and $10 off $20 MC promos cant use their cards this time. Thats why some1 posted a method to use virtual card to qualify for the $20 off. But all who used virtual card method to purchase qoo10 $40 worth of gift cards have had their orders cancelled. However, virtual card method still works if you make normal item purchases on qoo10. Just dont use it for gift cards.

Thanks for sharing... reserved 2 more mastercards for $40 off $80 (hopefully...)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks for info. still pissed at qoo10 for not giving a proper cancel reason.

when they 1st cancelled my purchases, i asked them for the reason but the reply i got was they will investigate and get back to me. every few days i contacted them again and they just gave the same reply. end up i gave up.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they do cancel normal item purchases if you use the virtual mastercard to get the $20 mastercard discount. they cancelled my food items. seems like you have to use a real mastercard to get the discount.

namex123

Reaction score
hope you guy got see is one :)
DEC_TNC.jpg

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when they 1st cancelled my purchases, i asked them for the reason but the reply i got was they will investigate and get back to me. every few days i contacted them again and they just gave the same reply. end up i gave up.
Thank you. qoo10 cs standard is really lousy.

how long did your refund take b4 it appears in the MM wallet?

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
like tha those seller can abuse sia. set $40 then create acc buy themself using vc..

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they do cancel normal item purchases if you use the virtual mastercard to get the $20 mastercard discount. they cancelled my food items. seems like you have to use a real mastercard to get the discount.

Just used this afternoon for food items. Order went through although it took them like 20 mins to process and issue the e-tickets.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like tha those seller can abuse sia. set $40 then create acc buy themself using vc..

Why would any seller running a proper business go through all these trouble for small profit? Also have to consider sellers have to pay qoo10 a commission fee per successful transaction so its not as though they get to pocket the full $20 savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.