(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

finicky

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Is selecting the flat same as booking the flat? I was told in the email that flat selection is in Feb 2019. Do I pay that S$500 in Feb 2019 and then 10% in Jun 2019 or is there going to be a different timeline? Do you know what happens if I pay that 10% and then cannot pay the balance of the flat?

selecting and booking is the same, you will need to pay $500 via NETS only to HDB during your flat selection day. 10% will be paid on your 2nd appointment. balance of the flat will be paid by installment mah, unless you are jobless and don't have much $ in your cpf.

are you going to apply HLE?

Prislalala

Reaction score
Hi all,

Appreciate your help in reading the floor plan:
1) What is the difference between odd and even floor?
2) Are the living/bedrms windows casement/sliding? Toilet louvre window or top hung?
3) What are the cone shaped figure outside the wall of the living/bedrms windows?

Thanks!

you should join the telegram group. there are more pros who have more knowledge about tengah.

t.me/tengahbto

khkh8488

Reaction score
Hi guys, should I apply for hle even if my q exceeds the quote? Thanks!

You should apply HLE if you wish to select a flat. Since you mentioned that your que number exceeded the flat supply, I suggest you to wait till you receive selection date from HDB before you apply.

Usually it takes abt 7 working days to know your HLE application result. Just ensure that you have the required documents in hand during application.

Jinfeng83

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m number 56 , selection on 28th feb ,0845am too! Seems like most of us kena on the 28th of feb? By the way which day is the opening day for selection? Got anyone with dates earlier than 28?

Last edited:

thunder24

Reaction score
Just wondering if appointments have been called for 2 room flexi? Monitoring for my parents - 4xx. Seems like a long wait...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.