[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delardino

Reaction score
Don't think it can beat waterfall/hydropump Gyarados

What we should do is if you have a high iv current feraligator, can try getting a 2nd move during the period see whether can get hydrocannon or not
Can't liao, the NN Support gt post on twitter regarding this.

Delardino

Reaction score
Expensive leh... 100K stardust. :o
Actually if alwys pvp and got few millions dust is ok to invest ba..

Eh, nobody mentions abt the new clothes? Veteran set looks chio leh but need gold medals for all 3 leagues lol

jannworld

Reaction score
Don't think it can beat waterfall/hydropump Gyarados

What we should do is if you have a high iv current feraligator, can try getting a 2nd move during the period see whether can get hydrocannon or not

i got a high iv blue croco but wont evolve too many coz already got 6 kyogres (1 fully maxed, rest on 5k to 7k stardust)

The only difference is hydro cannon is a 2 bar move so may be useful in some sense but overall DPS and TDO still kyogre better. I dun think there is a better water pokemon in the entire series than kyogre since palkia is not known to have a water fast move from the main series.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can still fly oversea or no long able to ? Can you still fly around in sg ?

Flying is no issue. Issue is with timezone exploit fixed. I have to either fly to other asia country with not much huge timezone difference then i park the pokemon there. So to able to collect coins.

Now, very challenging to park my pokemon in USA for example. Have to wait their timezone switches and on par with Singapore same day~if not pokemon returns with no coins~:s22::s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Flying is no issue. Issue is with timezone exploit fixed. I have to either fly to other asia country with not much huge timezone difference then i park the pokemon there. So to able to collect coins.

Now, very challenging to park my pokemon in USA for example. Have to wait their timezone switches and on par with Singapore same day~if not pokemon returns with no coins~:s22::s22:

Now park USA gym no point liao, since USA time is always slower than Sinkie time. Can only park in countries that are on the right of Singapore and before reaching the international date line (up to GMT +14), like Australia, New Zealand, etc. :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Ok thank for the enlightenment. Good that you can still fly so that you can use the Ex-raid pass. I m going to miss my ex-riad as I will be in Taiwan .

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the member of the gym hogger gang at my place just got kicked out before 12 midnight :s13: :s13: :s13:

After clocking over 8 hours. :D

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thank for the enlightenment. Good that you can still fly so that you can use the Ex-raid pass. I m going to miss my ex-riad as I will be in Taiwan .

Yes will enjoy my red bus pass

Tot u can go yo rb and up friendship with me

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just hatched a munchlax yesterday from 7km egg

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah very wasted sia....
was there alot of fire ytd?
i was too busy to open popcorn :s22:

I wasn't watching. I just noticed one of the Pokemon only clocked 6 minutes just before 12mn whereas the others all over 8 hr. Perhaps they knocked it out themselves.

Ky****** iirc :)

limbs03

Reaction score
I wasn't watching. I just noticed one of the Pokemon only clocked 6 minutes just before 12mn whereas the others all over 8 hr. Perhaps they knocked it out themselves.

Ky****** iirc :)

hmmmm that ign i not familiar with leh, doesnt seem like he is usual gang sia
Edit, ok I know who he is liao, yeah the usual gang confirmed!
Maybe popcorn tonight oso :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.