My Bangkok food journey

Jerineng

Reaction score
That time I book grab there, gf just went there to take pic nia. Regarding the food forgot liao. Maybe you can look up in the net for more info. :D

web got hit and misses for the food wor....i rather listen to the opinion of those here that go b4 de coz more local not ang moh....mostly say take pic is jin nice...really ma?

Issit difficult to grab a cab back from there?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chococlate ville.....anione go b4?
issit worth to travel all the way there and how is the food?
ok ma?
taxi easy to get there?
back then when I first went there, there was no such thing as grab... my Thai friends and I drive and drive until horlan... I would say, it's a unique restaurant at a ulu place.. ok to go once for pictures and all but you won't want to go back again. can't even remember how to food taste like..

sorry for the picture quality.. this was taken 5 years ago.. :s13:
Lvbqktx.jpg

xT2Lk29.jpg

usJ7i6b.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the next year, the same group of us drove to another themed restaurant even further away called The Rome (about 1 hour drive with weekend traffic jam on highway[???]).

needless to say... we horlan-ed for even longer (same female driver :() and when we finally found and reached the place, it was already almost 11pm.. our reservation was 9.30pm lol.

likewise, just worth some photos but can't find any real reason to return there again.. on both visits (chocolate ville and The Rome restaurant), my friends suggested because it was my birthday..

nowadays no more energy to organise and travel to such places for birthday.. just ask them meet at Noi restaurant at huai khwang night market for dinner settled already. 555

and sorry again for the photos.. 4 years ago I was using a sony Xperia phone with super lousy cam.

IZ8O8ZL.jpg

cuejqCE.jpg

tXq2abZ.jpg

Jerineng

Reaction score
Ooooooo....Charlie u jin nice lei to show me photos....ok then mean gd to photo onli lar..food is nothing special.....then like tat...mai liao lar....moi dun like stuck in bkk traffic...can die.....

moi plan is hor
1) silom soi 20 morning market for street food
2) saphan taksin robinsons look see coz after market sure veli hottie
3) victory monument for look see n boat noodle
4) terminal 21 for look see...
5) neon night market

u tink can?? moi actually wanna find got activities de...but lke bkk activites all shopping or jiak lei......:s22:

the next year, the same group of us drove to another themed restaurant even further away called The Rome (about 1 hour drive with weekend traffic jam on highway[???]).

needless to say... we horlan-ed for even longer (same female driver :() and when we finally found and reached the place, it was already almost 11pm.. our reservation was 9.30pm lol.

likewise, just worth some photos but can't find any real reason to return there again.. on both visits (chocolate ville and The Rome restaurant), my friends suggested because it was my birthday..

nowadays no more energy to organise and travel to such places for birthday.. just ask them meet at Noi restaurant at huai khwang night market for dinner settled already. 555

and sorry again for the photos.. 4 years ago I was using a sony Xperia phone with super lousy cam.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooooooo....Charlie u jin nice lei to show me photos....ok then mean gd to photo onli lar..food is nothing special.....then like tat...mai liao lar....moi dun like stuck in bkk traffic...can die.....

moi plan is hor
5) neon night market

u tink can?? moi actually wanna find got activities de...but lke bkk activites all shopping or jiak lei......
:s22:

1. Eat
2. Eat
3. Eat
4. Eat
5. Eat

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

moi plan is hor
5) neon night market

u tink can?? moi actually wanna find got activities de...but lke bkk activites all shopping or jiak lei......:s22:
4) terminal21 recently farang jump down from high high escalator and uplorry... if you go must be careful na.. later you see his hantu follow you home.. :(

better to go soi cowboy beside t21 to see see more fun.. but scared for me to go because sometimes will have siam bu follow me home.. :(

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4) terminal21 recently farang jump down from high high escalator and uplorry... if you go must be careful na.. later you see his hantu follow you home..
:(

better to go soi cowboy beside t21 to see see more fun.. but scared for me to go because sometimes will have siam bu follow me home..
:(

U too handsome so siambu follow you home.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

five5five

Reaction score

moi plan is hor
5) neon night market

Boat noodle at Victory Monument go to the one with pink uniform.

Go to my blog link below for details.
pinky boat noodle

BKK_boat-noodle-3.jpg

BKK_boat-noodle-2.jpg

boat-noodle.jpg

Jerineng

Reaction score
4) terminal21 recently farang jump down from high high escalator and uplorry... if you go must be careful na.. later you see his hantu follow you home.. :(

better to go soi cowboy beside t21 to see see more fun.. but scared for me to go because sometimes will have siam bu follow me home.. :(

siao liao lor.....bkk oleli mani "ang moh gui"....nw reali bcome real "gui" liao lor.....mai lar....moi auntie...ang moh gui like dmmxmm one....ah soh type they tak suka.....

soi cowboy danger na.....(1) "ang moh gui" many and (2) moi scared moi follow the siam kia hm then no gd liao......:s22:

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just sharing a food video. at 17.46 Chef/Owner of Le Du joins them.

Personally i quite like Le Du food.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
day time very hot here.. good to go for a shower to freshen yourself up before continuing your journey

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.