Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdqwer

Reaction score
How long usually UML harress till they give up? What action does the police take when they light your door on fire or throw paint ?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro JJlin says fight by that he meant ask the suckers tramsfer more momey beacuse you say need to test the suckwrs have or not enough money to lend you.
Take the miney and show them the middle finger in wahsap

Originally Posted by*Dawninthedark:
Ya they keep calling asking for payment payment ask them to die man. Pay them accordingly but still wan more. Some more is they give me the account number themselves. I m not gg to feed into them.

Yeah fight them..if they trsf just take the money...

Fear Less

Reaction score
You should read from page one la. Every case is diff . You will find one story similar to yours.

How long usually UML harress till they give up? What action does the police take when they light your door on fire or throw paint ?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Go to the one with office for legal loan .
Simple. Phone loans are all fxzks.

Originally Posted by*Monstermeisterr:
anyone had encounter from ABK Credit? everything look so legal but when i make a call to check with it with another similar name called ABK Leasing, they told me that this is a loan scam and beware of it.

All license money lender required u to sign loan contract personally...all others is uml....

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro JJlin
Old timer alhlong are as gentlemem as long as you can pay on agreed terms. No suxh thing as defer my lan , right or not. I still have old school ahlong. But i dont run them. Even agreedterms interest can be very taxing. Try not to borrow.

Ya if everyday got 10 ppl run those scammer loan money they will be pissed..

My advice
Loan scam..there no such thing as defer loan...old time ah loan won't resort to these..if ever received money trsf to u..just take and block their number..they will be freaking mad

Low point

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need ur advice. I made an enquiry thru message. They said they were legal. My mistake for not checking. Sent them my details. I told dem i needed time to decide. And the next thing i kno, they trf me 400 n told me to trf back 400. I did the trf for the case to close... Yesterday whole day i have sent them mo ey all beecause i was promised that if i trf then o ly i can get refunded... Finally was told i will get back all my money if i close my case by sending 3k.dat was the last. I told my wife wat happened... Cldnt help but to break down...
Made a report yesterday n blocked numbers.
As for my case i havent take a single cent frm them.
Will i still get harressed.
Reading ur foru. Is making me feel better. But im still scared... Havent slept till last nite....

Super lost

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need ur advice. I made an enquiry thru message. They said they were legal. My mistake for not checking. Sent them my details. I told dem i needed time to decide. And the next thing i kno, they trf me 400 n told me to trf back 400. I did the trf for the case to close... Yesterday whole day i have sent them mo ey all beecause i was promised that if i trf then o ly i can get refunded... Finally was told i will get back all my money if i close my case by sending 3k.dat was the last. I told my wife wat happened... Cldnt help but to break down...
Reading ur foru. Is making me feel better. But im still scared... Havent slept till last nite....[/QUOTE

Not to worry bro ... loan scam only will call u to scare u but will not do anything.. just simply ignore them ... dun go and talk to them anymore ...

Low point

Reaction score
How to differentiate loan scam n loan shark

Reading ur foru. Is making me feel better. But im still scared... Havent slept till last nite....[/QUOTE

Not to worry bro ... loan scam only will call u to scare u but will not do anything.. just simply ignore them ... dun go and talk to them anymore ...

Makminah

Reaction score
Reading ur foru. Is making me feel better. But im still scared... Havent slept till last nite....

Hi Low Point.
You didnt get any $$ from them right? Move on with your life. They will harass definitely, why? Because this LS feed on our fear. Fear of losing face, fear of people ard us knowing, fear on losing a job and etc. They know you're scared hence they will try their every ways to get more $$ from you. Cause 1st and foremost, you already paid them $3k. That shows your fear. Take the neccessary steps. I'm sure you read thru the thread right? Just be wary and stop all contact with them. They will still harass cause they want to try their luck. Be firm and ignore them. Since you dont owe them, they wont do much but just harass you over the phone. Just dont allow their threats get to you emotionally and mentally. Be strong okay.

Good luck bro!

Makminah

Reaction score
Hi guys. Do you think creating a FB page and telling others out there about how this LS works a good idea? I mean, it seems every day alot of people are getting scam. It sad to see people losing their hard earn money to feed this idiots. Some to the extend of losing their job. We should educate others since we experienced them first hand. Since we cannot get back at them at least we should stop others from falling into their traps.

What do you think?

Reaction score
Hi guys. Do you think creating a FB page and telling others out there about how this LS works a good idea? I mean, it seems every day alot of people are getting scam. It sad to see people losing their hard earn money to feed this idiots. Some to the extend of losing their job. We should educate others since we experienced them first hand. Since we cannot get back at them at least we should stop others from falling into their traps.

What do you think?

There is already anti loan shark page. Facebook can over expose you if you don't create an anonymous account.

I'm looking to the authorities to do more.

Reaction score

It's really hard to say. If they harass you hard and you show you not afraid, after some time they will give up. They could return again, we never know.

I suggest put cctv in place, any runners, evidence is fully collected. They will be arrested in no time.

Makminah

Reaction score
There is already anti loan shark page. Facebook can over expose you if you don't create an anonymous account.

Of course will create and anonymous account. So far no complains about the authorities but they could educate the people better. I dont know I'm just upset that more and more people and falling into their trap.

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
$250 bro and i have make a trf of almost 1.5k to them sia. What the hell. And they still wan more..ask them to die la.

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
$250 only n i have pay them 1.5k leh plus the account is wat they have provide me leh..and told me they never received how stupid it is.

ToiletMaster

Reaction score
hi i would like to seek answers about legal money lender

my whole family is not on good terms with my father but he is still staying in the house thats why we wont help him with is debt as he is irresponsible and a violent drunk.

my father owes a legal money lender firm 2k and he dont want to pay them, the firm has issued a warning letter that if he dont pay up soon they will have to make legal actions against him, will that impact the whole family or will the legal actions only affect him?

sorry for the grammer.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro JLeaiue and sis Mak
I fully support this idea.
I am not sure if you can create many titles all link up. People in trouble or curious can search the many titles. But i am afraid the loan syndicate will destroy all of us(the participants) . I am not using facebook becausebi have never like public exposure.

JLeagueand Mak , thanks and keep up the good work

names

Fear Less

Reaction score
What is his legal status in the house ?
Owner , occupier ..
What?
hi i would like to seek answers about legal money lender

my whole family is not on good terms with my father but he is still staying in the house thats why we wont help him with is debt as he is irresponsible and a violent drunk.

my father owes a legal money lender firm 2k and he dont want to pay them, the firm has issued a warning letter that if he dont pay up soon they will have to make legal actions against him, will that impact the whole family or will the legal actions only affect him?

sorry for the grammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.