View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 11:57 PM   #6892
Makminah

Hi guys, i need ur advice. I made an enquiry thru message. They said they were legal. My mistake for not checking. Sent them my details. I told dem i needed time to decide. And the next thing i kno, they trf me 400 n told me to trf back 400. I did the trf for the case to close... Yesterday whole day i have sent them mo ey all beecause i was promised that if i trf then o ly i can get refunded... Finally was told i will get back all my money if i close my case by sending 3k.dat was the last. I told my wife wat happened... Cldnt help but to break down...
Made a report yesterday n blocked numbers.
As for my case i havent take a single cent frm them.
Will i still get harressed.
Reading ur foru. Is making me feel better. But im still scared... Havent slept till last nite....
Hi Low Point.
You didnt get any $$ from them right? Move on with your life. They will harass definitely, why? Because this LS feed on our fear. Fear of losing face, fear of people ard us knowing, fear on losing a job and etc. They know you're scared hence they will try their every ways to get more $$ from you. Cause 1st and foremost, you already paid them $3k. That shows your fear. Take the neccessary steps. I'm sure you read thru the thread right? Just be wary and stop all contact with them. They will still harass cause they want to try their luck. Be firm and ignore them. Since you dont owe them, they wont do much but just harass you over the phone. Just dont allow their threats get to you emotionally and mentally. Be strong okay.

Good luck bro!