Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Low point

Reaction score
Mine tried to suck money without giving loan....
Suck close to 4k. At the end he ask 3k to close case. I didnt give the 3k... Dats when i went to report and block... Today second day after i block. So far nothing....

Your scammer is they try to milk you of your money without even giving you “loan $”?

Or those force loan thingy?

Messup

Reaction score
Mine tried to suck money without giving loan....
Suck close to 4k. At the end he ask 3k to close case. I didnt give the 3k... Dats when i went to report and block... Today second day after i block. So far nothing....

Wise choice to not give further. I can bet my last cent they will still ask for more even if you had given them 3k.

They are super with flipping words. They didn’t use another number to Whatsapp or call you?

Just ignore them and they should move on.

Last edited:

Fear Less

Reaction score
the scammer loaned to me same story la.
Then all sort of pattern came la.

No the real loan shark la.

Scared what ?

If you kena loan shark , can talk talk . Can pay pay . They are gentlemen too . Though illegal old school type.

Your scammer is they try to milk you of your money without even giving you “loan $”?

Or those force loan thingy?

Messup

Reaction score
the scammer loaned to me same story la.
Then all sort of pattern came la.

No the real loan shark la.

Scared what ?

If you kena loan shark , can talk talk . Can pay pay . They are gentlemen too . Though illegal old school type.

So it’s those small amount and keep deferring and no account type la?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Bro JJlin
Old timer alhlong are as gentlemem as long as you can pay on agreed terms. No suxh thing as defer my lan , right or not. I still have old school ahlong. But i dont run them. Even agreedterms interest can be very taxing. Try not to borrow.

Yes tats rite...I not encouraging borrow from ah loan..those old school ah loan really running a business..CCB scammer loan are extorting..coz they got ye personal details..YTD I just apply one loan from scammer loan.they TT me 300 and I block them..hahah

Fear Less

Reaction score
Try understand that scam and ahlong are 2 diff people.

In scam they go after you you pay or dont pay.

Ahlong dont behave like this. Only go after you if you dont pay. Some can talk and can close . Some dont . I cant say more . Diff case.

Scam , you ask them for mor money then f to them la.

So it’s those small amount and keep deferring and no account type la?

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
Need to stand firm and ignore them. If it makes you feel better block all their numbers. Just dont let them get to you. It will be hard at first, but everything will tone down if you just hang on tight and keep on fighting. Just look at all the ones survived. Some got it worst than us, but still survived. Jiayou people! 💪💪
Yes man..they really scamming money

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
Yes tats rite...I not encouraging borrow from ah loan..those old school ah loan really running a business..CCB scammer loan are extorting..coz they got ye personal details..YTD I just apply one loan from scammer loan.they TT me 300 and I block them..hahah

Hahaha den how u put ur personal details in sia. I believe they need your id as well ma

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
Try understand that scam and ahlong are 2 diff people.

In scam they go after you you pay or dont pay.

Ahlong dont behave like this. Only go after you if you dont pay. Some can talk and can close . Some dont . I cant say more . Diff case.

Scam , you ask them for mor money then f to them la.

Those who ask more money is scammer loan

Reaction score
Actually what is the diff between real ah long and ah long with scam loan..??

To me the difference is, the old school loan shark when paid off case close while the loan scam, the more you pay, the more they keep milking you with more and more tricks.

Its hard to differentiate the two really and there are many groups operating out there.

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
To me the difference is, the old school loan shark when paid off case close while the loan scam, the more you pay, the more they keep milking you with more and more tricks.

Its hard to differentiate the two really and there are many groups operating out there.

Ya lo..but mine is i pay alr..some more is the account they give and den they can tell me they didnt received eh..and told me its wrong acct and yet the number is the same as what they gave..they even extorted extra $220 from me and told me that they help me find account seriously what **** is this 😑

Low point

Reaction score
How long since u ignore dem

Ya lo..but mine is i pay alr..some more is the account they give and den they can tell me they didnt received eh..and told me its wrong acct and yet the number is the same as what they gave..they even extorted extra $220 from me and told me that they help me find account seriously what **** is this 😑

Makminah

Reaction score
And another question. Has anyone been harressed more then phone calls?

Low point. I know you are at your lowest point right now. All scared and confused. But brother, have you even read through the thread?? You should be able to answer this yourself by reading. Dont be lazy liao. Thank you very nice. 😊

Low point

Reaction score
Sorry sis... Just wanted to know.... I saw the threads... I havent really come across any splash paint or anything... I only come across harresment thru phone calls.... My apologies....

Low point. I know you are at your lowest point right now. All scared and confused. But brother, have you even read through the thread?? You should be able to answer this yourself by reading. Dont be lazy liao. Thank you very nice. 😊

Makminah

Reaction score
Sorry sis... Just wanted to know.... I saw the threads... I havent really come across any splash paint or anything... I only come across harresment thru phone calls.... My apologies....

Its okay. Our bro jjlin is one of the old timer. He ever kena locked and splashed paint. He even got love letter and orange mandarin basket.
Some received more subtle harassment, like just knocking of the doors and receiving pictures of their front door. Everything is based on your luck bro. Whatever it is we just prepare for the worst just in case.
Must be strong bro and be mentally prepared. NEVER EVER EVER GIVE IN TO THEIR DEMANDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.