Pool time for toddler who is not toilet trained

Localborn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any parents here can advise what sort of gear I should get for my 2yo boy who is not yet toilet trained? I would like to bring him into the pool.

I know there are special pants that can contain the pee and poop if accidents happen when he is in the pool. Which brands are good and where can I get them?

hope_n_pray

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can either get disposable swim diapers or reusable swim diapers. Normal diapers absorb a lot of water and get very heavy so do not use those for swimming as they will be uncomfortable underwater.

Localborn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can either get disposable swim diapers or reusable swim diapers. Normal diapers absorb a lot of water and get very heavy so do not use those for swimming as they will be uncomfortable underwater.

Thanks. Any reliblable and good value brands to recommend?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get the usual ones sold every where. Huggies if I’m not wrong.

marxace

Reaction score
Can get goon or moonies. Available on aurorababy

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT

Localborn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got Huggies. It seems that the major retailers - NTUC and kiddy palace only stocks this brand. Too lazy to go online to order. Then my son got fever and has only recovered. Will put pool plans on hold till after cny bah

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy disposable swim diapers from qoo10.. cheaper than huggies. Works just as well.

RRGALS

Reaction score
Ya, I usually just get the disposable ones sold in supermarkets. Ang Mo supermarket sells diapers quite cheap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.