Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

territ

Reaction score
Qisahn ask buyers to click " order received" for all their shopee preorder items even before their release date on shopee.

Is it okay to click? :o

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking forward to buy the xiaomi powerbank 3
13mobile.sg has it..
2DASe4Tl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Elysium87

Reaction score
Qisahn ask buyers to click " order received" for all their shopee preorder items even before their release date on shopee.

Is it okay to click? :o

for qisahn, i will only do that, the rest i won't if they ask me to do so

raiiny

Reaction score
Noticed that quite a number of u buying PD - I assume this is for portable charger when we r out.., how about additional charger to use at home ? Any recommendation?

sumantochong

Reaction score
At home use AC adapter. Many type can use to charge your switch but take note you need certain type to power up your switch docking ...

Noticed that quite a number of u buying PD - I assume this is for portable charger when we r out.., how about additional charger to use at home ? Any recommendation?

yhoong12

Reaction score
If your NS is fully charged and left in dock mode with power supply on. Will it continuos charge and also will it shorten battery life?

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
On the topic of charging, I was considering to use the Anker PD Desktop Charger as alternate power source to charge the switch directly till someone shared that the charging fried his handphone charger.

Beside power bank, nyone manage to charge their switch with alternate ounce, other than the original charger?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the topic of charging, I was considering to use the Anker PD Desktop Charger as alternate power source to charge the switch directly till someone shared that the charging fried his handphone charger.

Beside power bank, nyone manage to charge their switch with alternate ounce, other than the original charger?

Been using the Anker 5ports no issue

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ordered 1 xiaomi powerbank gen 3 for myself alr for futureproofing hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.