Ipaymy

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Iras will sms u when they receive the payment..

(XXX SEMBAWANG RD #X-XX) We have received your property tax payment of $544.00 for your tax ref no. XXXXXXXXXX. Thank you for your contribution towards nation building. Help us improve by giving feedback on your experience with the SMS, e-bill or e-payment @ www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/rate-ePTbill.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

wsumthai

Reaction score
Did you guys sign up using business account cos personal account is unavailable when I tried to sign up?

lazybee

Reaction score
I tried paying income tax but seems need to submit an invoice just like cardup.

So we can't split up the bill into monthly installments and can only do 1 lump sum?

bencheongcm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least not before Dec. I know Citibank excludes Cardup for sure, but quite a few people including myself have gotten 10x for ipaymy. I believe they only just started to exclude iPaymy.

Anyone tried this for Citi or DBS card? No points at all?

medscy

Reaction score
The exact question is "can boc family card earn cashback from ipaymy?"

If this question has been asked many many times, I presume there is an answer to it. And the links?

Hello, may I know if BOC earns cashback from ipaymy? Sorry, I couldn't find any definitive answers in the search too.

benlau1

Reaction score
Given that ipaymy does not accept personal accounts sign up now - anyone of you here signed up for the business account?

What is the difference actually? Need company reg number?

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Anybody try pay ipaymy use cashback card such as CIMB Visa Signature or SC Unlimited Cashback ? is it eligible transaction?

shpesft

Reaction score
I’ve tried CardUp with Visa Signature: got 0.2%. Not counted as Online. Counts as eligible spending though

Anybody try pay ipaymy use cashback card such as CIMB Visa Signature or SC Unlimited Cashback ? is it eligible transaction?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.