Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally kena one as usual ****. Book gs put two pax but only he alone.... After that ask me any pick up..... I happily say yes!!?? You want fast fast and cheap I go slow slow. After picking up second rider **** ask who drop first.... App tell me hahaha happily laughing in my heart, the lady drop first.

In the end **** last to drop.... I xi bei song!!!

Gdgame

Reaction score
Wa everybody doing gj now :s13:

Never mind I do gwab. Still need to service gwab riders.... When people doing something else... I'll do the opposite!!! :D

No people like me where got people like you :s13:

Thanks bro. It is the same. If not for us, Grab will not be giving Gems Mission, trip bonus and up to 55% Comm rebates for Super steady program. Go jek entry is definitely a boon even if you don’t drive for them. If not for people like us, where got people like you.

This industry is going the way telcoms are going. Two major players like SingTel and StarHub.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Finally kena one as usual ****. Book gs put two pax but only he alone.... After that ask me any pick up..... I happily say yes!!?? You want fast fast and cheap I go slow slow. After picking up second rider **** ask who drop first.... App tell me hahaha happily laughing in my heart, the lady drop first.

In the end **** last to drop.... I xi bei song!!!

But cannot talk to lady alone and works your magic leh.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Song....
I like to pawn especially matched..
1st rider become last to drop off..
They must be laughing when he is only one n another GS come in..

Bro doing GJ today? 400 nett profit after all deductions waiting for you :). Moi on app liao. Hopefully, no rain.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro doing GJ today? 400 nett profit after all deductions waiting for you :). Moi on app liao. Hopefully, no rain.
Not yet register..
Ytd after heavy dinner lazy...left 30gem to go

30 point estimated net 400? After rental n petrol n comms
How long to collect 30pt estimated?

Last edited:

yuri2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night, I picked up one PRC woman from Dakota Cres to Hougang near midnight for $20 cash, on a destination trip to Yishun. It was a surge trip.

On reaching Hougang, she didn't pay me immediately and asked me to wait. She made calls on her phone, I thought she had no cash and asked someone to bring it down. After a few minutes, her son came down and tried to get in my car instead.

She passed the phone to me to speak apparently to her husband. He complained the trip is 5 min and not worth $20. Want me to send them to Tampines. I said my trip ends at Hougang and I want my money.

After quarreling with the PRC woman, she gave me $20 and insist I print receipt for me. I said I'm not taxi driver, I can't print receipt and then they stormed out.

I made a complain to Grab.

Does these people know what Grab is or just take it like what they want ?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun have to mention whether what drivers.
All same.
E-receipts via email simultaneously upon alight/order completion.

Should you have informed, all these could have been avoided.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously passengers are paymasters, whom we have to obey.
Doesn't matter understand etc not.
Not for us to analyse as we are not data scientists.

Plebeian77

Reaction score
Nothing much quiet night... Nothing interesting no chio bu no waterfall cave. Boring. But gwab jht....nett hourly at 35$!!!. Go back rest a while. Today chu chia again in the day from 9am to 9pm.....

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Wow no need to sleep one ah?

Desking

Reaction score
Yes.12 hours on the road time average.

This is only if u do Friday to Sunday because evening peak hour from 17:00 to 23:59 which u get 1.5 pts. Actually it should be a balance of GJ plus grab is the best.. 22 pts everyday while still hit gem

Gdgame

Reaction score
This is only if u do Friday to Sunday because evening peak hour from 17:00 to 23:59 which u get 1.5 pts. Actually it should be a balance of GJ plus grab is the best.. 22 pts everyday while still hit gem

Think it is best to hit 30 points daily and get Ruby tier gems. Can maintain Ruby tier and super steady streak ok already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.