arc13

Reaction score
jt8xZME.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Explorer vibes for Saturday
RgPSBsul.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized my dial looks like corn flakes, that patina on the hour markers and hands. Lolz

G82Xk1Jl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized my dial looks like corn flakes, that patina on the hour markers and hands. Lolz

G82Xk1Jl.jpg

I may be wrong but the lume on the hands look like luminova rather than tritium.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Notice the T<25
Means tritium applied markers.
Beautiful when aged nicely :)

Yeah i have no doubt dial is tritium and patina alrd setting in based on pic. Only referring to the hands. I could well be wrong and a simple lume charge test would confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.