Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
如果係二手,夾埋後置喇叭,我就必撐! 無後置喇叭,新機,Mustafa賣$829祗是貴個幾十蚊。二手抵唔抵就睇個人啦。

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
如果係二手,夾埋後置喇叭,我就必撐! 無後置喇叭,新機,Mustafa賣$829祗是貴個幾十蚊。二手抵唔抵就睇個人啦。

mustafar $828 include surround speaker ?

mine is brand new

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Mustafa嘅衹係標準聲吧+低音箱配套。既然$760嘅係新機,你考慮下嘍。。。我自己本身依然偏向Naka。

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mustafa嘅衹係標準聲吧+低音箱配套。既然$760嘅係新機,你考慮下嘍。。。我自己本身依然偏向Naka。

naka = 7.2 gone already.

so fast gone.

mustafa got sell naka ?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
如果視聽範圍細,低音箱一個就掂啦。唔駛去到7.2。基本上7.1,7.2聲吧都係一樣構造,一樣單元設計。所以以價錢,配置嚟講,Naka7.1與z9f(加埋環繞喇叭)都一樣。但係效能方面,Naka喇叭單元位置上就比新力更加有效果。

Mustafa賣嘅Naka聲吧,無論$1++(2.0),$2++(2.1無HDMI),$3++(2.1+HDMI)款都係無多多聲道。

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
如果視聽範圍細,低音箱一個就掂啦。唔駛去到7.2。基本上7.1,7.2聲吧都係一樣構造,一樣單元設計。所以以價錢,配置嚟講,Naka7.1與z9f(加埋環繞喇叭)都一樣。但係效能方面,Naka喇叭單元位置上就比新力更加有效果。

Mustafa賣嘅Naka聲吧,無論$1++(2.0),$2++(2.1無HDMI),$3++(2.1+HDMI)款都係無多多聲道。

but no sell 7.1 or 7.2

ebay 7.2 seem sold out already.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
繼續留意Nakamichi嘅“易俾”網頁嘍。。。尋日我更新佢地嘅“易俾”頁面,發現佢地嘅第一代舊款有補貨。咁。。。7.2elite應該有希望重新銷售。
過佐年再睇囉。。。

miketkf

Reaction score
Yesterday (16/1/18) I bought Samsung HW-N650/XS Panoramic Soundbar & [Quick-Charge 3.0] Tronsmart Edge 10000 Powerbank with Quick-Charge 3.0 and VoltIQ 10000mAhat Lazada online shop with $68 off $588 discount voucher
https://www.lazada.sg/-i234108753-s...mp=1&spm=spm=a2o42.order_details.item_title.1
https://www.lazada.sg/-i138273321-s...mp=1&spm=spm=a2o42.order_details.item_title.1
Today I had a call from the seller that it will be delivered Samsung HW-N650/XS by tomorrow between 2pm to 6pm.

caniggia

Reaction score
I came to conclusion a soundbar setup needs a pair of physical surround speakers to really give you true surround.
Unless you have walls at all sides close to seating if not beam technology also wont be suffice.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I came to conclusion a soundbar setup needs a pair of physical surround speakers to really give you true surround.
Unless you have walls at all sides close to seating if not beam technology also wont be suffice.

Ditto. I personally feel that any home theatre system must enhance the dialogue is movies/show that you watch. And sound bars generally will compromise on that unless you have side speakers to add that ‘surround’ feel. Leave the centre bar for dialogue.

Most times I notice with sound bars, you get that immersive surround sound but dialogue is not good.

kaya14

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a soundbar, basic model will do. Budget about 300. I previously tested the creative stage - found it quite boomy. Any one has other recs other than xiaomi?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

xuan87

Reaction score
I'm more well versed with the head-fi products but quite noob when it comes to speakers, especially soundbar.

Is there such a thing as a "audiophile" nearfield sound bar? I know there are many good nearfield 2.0 speakers but due to lack of space on my desk, I have to make do with a soundbar. I also know that there are a few soundbars that pretty good for music playback but as it's for my PC, I'll prefer it to be nearfield.

Right now I have a Creative katana, and while it's really good for gaming and movies, it's not ideal for music.

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Someone offer me $760 for Sony ht-z9f

How is this system ? I check that there is no up firing speaker.

Anyone having this ? Any feedback ? Thanks

I have this system and i'm really enjoying it. Having spotify built in is really awesome. Make sure to ensure your hearing distance if you get it as it affects the sound. Haven't tried any movies yet, just youtube clips and music for now.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone just to check, Is Sony ht-s100sf or Sony ht-s200sf enough for a small bedroom? I thought of buying for my bedroom. I mostly watch movies, anime and play ps4 or Nintendo switch.

Or you all got any other soundbar model to recommend? Just a basic model will do. I seldom blast the speakers. Thanks :)

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have this system and i'm really enjoying it. Having spotify built in is really awesome. Make sure to ensure your hearing distance if you get it as it affects the sound. Haven't tried any movies yet, just youtube clips and music for now.

Tomorrow coming to install with my tv.

Hope will be nice

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the Sonos Beam. Impressive soundstage and bass for a soundbar that's so compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.