Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

HondaJG

Reaction score
is a char bo.... shld have bargain hard. I actually switch from BM to KM lo....

if is char bo, normally should able to get free entrance leh..
me is KM and still stick back to KM, instead of PI (Fit Hybrid Sport - ideal one)

Honda premiums
Receive a bag of Honda premiums for each Honda car purchase!

more interested in what Honda premiums are in the bag :s12:

HondaJG

Reaction score
Share your best known offer at weekend, AD margin are very high, don’t be shy for hard bargain

ya.. must negotiate hard la especially this weekend.
if cannot, just walk 5 steps away to the next opportunity loh. :s13:

afterall all ADs are within the same floor at SG Motor Show :s13: :s13:

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you got doubts, go down to KM showroom to see for yourself (is free parking and free coffee by KM).
else go SG Motor Show to verify and pay $6 yourself for the entrance fee.

cant differentiate the difference btw 2018 Jazz and Fit body kit? still need to spoon feed you the answers har? cant surf to find out the answers yourself? :vijayadmin::vijayadmin:
:s13: :s13: :s13:

Now why would I wanna go do a thing like that?

I’m curious but not that curious, not like I’m going to buy or even remotely considering to buy. I already bought a 7-seater less than 2 months ago ;) If someone shares, I’ll see it ... if no one does, no loss for me. After all, I already said ...

I'll go without knowing then :s8:
... but since you offered that Carousell link in reply to me, I just ask if you’re trying to say they are marketing the standard Fit RS trim as Mugen, and you go back to your go-showroom-see-yourself nonsense again :s8:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’m curious but not that curious, not like I’m going to buy or even remotely considering to buy. I already bought a 7-seater less than 2 months ago ;) If someone shares, I’ll see it ... if no one does, no loss for me. After all, I already said ...

... but since you offered that Carousell link in reply to me, I just ask if you’re trying to say they are marketing the standard Fit RS trim as Mugen, and you go back to your go-showroom-see-yourself nonsense again :s8:

Is trolling lah bro...
Empty vessel always makes the loudest noise...:s13::s13::s13:

HondaJG

Reaction score

only mentioned body kit :s13:

but you kept going into Mugen nonsense thing :s11:

so who is speaking of more nonsense here :s22:

HondaJG

Reaction score

are you in the wrong chat for the Mugen kits for the 7 seater new car?

is there a 7 seater Jazz or Fit in the market yet :s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

For the current face lift honda jazz , There are 3 different mugen design for the jazz.

From what i feel, I assumed CCCustom just want to know what is the design that offered by kah motor since it is known that is definitely original from mugen.

As 1.3 jazz does not come with any body kit, it make sense for kah motor to fit their mugen kit on the display car to showcase rather than the 1.5 RS jazz which is already very similar to the Yellow jazz as above. 1.3 jazz from kah motor has a different front bumper as compared to the 1.5 jazz RS. it look like the white jazz without the fog light. So my guess kah motor mugen kit should look like the white jazz. Just need someone to confirm.

If i want to change 1.5 RS jazz to fit with mugen kit. i will choose either the orange or the white . Since the original factory made RS already quite similar to the yellow jazz.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the current face lift honda jazz , There are 3 different mugen design for the jazz.

From what i feel, I assumed CCCustom just want to know what is the design that offered by kah motor since it is known that is definitely original from mugen.

As 1.3 jazz does not come with any body kit, it make sense for kah motor to fit their mugen kit on the display car to showcase rather than the 1.5 RS jazz which is already very similar to the Yellow jazz as above. 1.3 jazz from kah motor has a different front bumper as compared to the 1.5 jazz RS. it look like the white jazz without the fog light. So my guess kah motor mugen kit should look like the white jazz. Just need someone to confirm.

If i want to change 1.5 RS jazz to fit with mugen kit. i will choose either the orange or the white . Since the original factory made RS already quite similar to the yellow jazz.
It appears everyone can see it except that 1 person who yaps the most :s13: :s13: :s13:

P.S. I am pretty sure the white will not fit on an RS, and the yellow will not fit on a 1.3L.

HondaJG

Reaction score
It appears everyone can see it except that 1 person who yaps the most :s13: :s13: :s13:

P.S. I am pretty sure the white will not fit on an RS, and the yellow will not fit on a 1.3L.

that depends what was mentioned :s13::s13:

turning and twisting doesnt mean you are right?
everything is base on your assumption :s13:

is KM offering Jazz RS with Mugen Kit?
was the answer not body kit? was there any mention that is a Mugen body kit?

doh try to be smart ass to assume everything without clarify.
perhaps that is who you are in real life.. :s13::s13:

perhaps will be good to look back the thread to see the earlier discussion on Mugen kit for 2018 Jazz?
but then again.. why will you want to look back when you already purchase a 7 seater car? showing off in Jazz forum?

Orphan

Reaction score
Does anyone knows, if any version of the fit hybrid comes with cruise control?
If not, are we able to get it fitted let’s say in Malaysia.

The Fit 1.5 Hybrid F-Package comes with cruise control.

But not all PIs carry this model, and the prices between different PIs who do carry this model differs quite widely.

So have to do research.

bigrockshow

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Kah Motors selling $70k for Jazz 1.3LX, PI selling Fit for $62-63k?

What’s the catch ? Jazz better then Fit?

Better to buy from AD?

HondaJG

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Better to buy from AD?

when Jazz 1.3 price drop, Fit 1.3 will also drop.
possible the new Jazz & Fit versions/facelifts will be out soon.. :s12:

undergrd

Reaction score
Any idea if KM will bring in Jazz 1.5 hybrid? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Orphan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Better to buy from AD?

AD are bigger, nice showrooms. Thus they have higher costs and markups. But no need to scared run road.

PIs are mostly smaller than AD. Also, got PI run road before. Unless you are getting from the more established ones, need to spend effort to do homework, look around for a few PIs, check review, ensure everything they state is written in sales agreement.

So spend a few weekends going to AD and different PIs, physically sit in the car, see what are the differences, ask questions "can tell me what's the difference btwn the LX and the kosong model?" "What is the diff between your Fit and the LX from KM? What package is this Fit? What other packages and what are the differences?" etc.

If can, get from CASE accredited PIs.

HondaJG

Reaction score
AD are bigger, nice showrooms. Thus they have higher costs and markups. But no need to scared run road.

PIs are mostly smaller than AD. Also, got PI run road before. Unless you are getting from the more established ones, need to spend effort to do homework, look around for a few PIs, check review, ensure everything they state is written in sales agreement.

So spend a few weekends going to AD and different PIs, physically sit in the car, see what are the differences, ask questions "can tell me what's the difference btwn the LX and the kosong model?" "What is the diff between your Fit and the LX from KM? What package is this Fit? What other packages and what are the differences?" etc.

If can, get from CASE accredited PIs.

still like your FIT Hybrid Sport + body kit. the kits look much better.
remember to update your comments on your FIT after collection :s12:

Last edited:

Orphan

Reaction score
Any idea if KM will bring in Jazz 1.5 hybrid? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

I asked KM, they are not bringing in the Hybrid models. Reason given to me is that the heat in Singapore is the number killer 1 of the batteries.

That's what they say lah. But Honda Malaysia selling them like anything, and their weather is just as hot.

Of course, KM likely have other reasons they do not want to share, and their decision might change once they see the potential of the hybrid car segment.

Or maybe they are waiting for the full EV version of Fit/Jazz. I think only AD with their clout, dare to commit to the infra and other considerations to sell fully electric vehicles.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.