2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks, think I won't take the trouble to transfer to Pixel for uploading. Those photo were taken using iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4S, LG G2, G3, G4 & G6, quality is so so compare to Pixel, think should not have much difference between original & high quality..

Google Pixel 3 XL Just Black HardwareZone Forums app

Wah hahah then don't bother bro. 3GS quality probably quite crappy so don't think it makes much difference haha

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any bros here is experiencing what I'm experiencing. The recent month or two I feel that the portrait shots taken has a very unnatural bokeh. They literally make the background blurry AF. Gotta to manually adjust to make it look more natural.

Used to be fine but this 2 months don't know is it they got update the app or what not but the shots looks quite cui for portraits.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What color fabric case will match with the pink best?... Decisions

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What color fabric case will match with the pink best?... Decisions

I tried carbon, looks nice with pink. But if want to keep the colored power button, then have to get the pink moon case

Posted from PCWX using Oneplus 6T Mclaren Edition

bawawaw

Reaction score
Just wondering if any bros here is experiencing what I'm experiencing. The recent month or two I feel that the portrait shots taken has a very unnatural bokeh. They literally make the background blurry AF. Gotta to manually adjust to make it look more natural.

Used to be fine but this 2 months don't know is it they got update the app or what not but the shots looks quite cui for portraits.

Yup. Noticed this too. Bokeh is too aggressive with past updates.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup. Noticed this too. Bokeh is too aggressive with past updates.

Thanks for the info bro. Thought I was the only sway bird to encounter this issue. But the funny thing is the aggressive bokeh seems to only happen to human subjects. I tried it on a glass cup and it seemed fine. Weird.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried carbon, looks nice with pink. But if want to keep the colored power button, then have to get the pink moon case

I figured Indigo/Dark Blue would look nicer but the AMK Singtel only has it for the smaller Pixel 3 zzz anyone else got sell or not

EDIT: asked them if they have stock and got it!

Last edited:

temytemy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just did a factory reset on my phone and tried to re-download back all my apps. But I noticed 3 things different from my previous setup.

1) The Discover feed, though being in dark mode, still has white boxes instead of grey ones.
2) The alarm clock setting does not have the Google assistant routine option for me to choose.
3) Battery seems to drain faster? (Need a few days more to monitor).

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just did a factory reset on my phone and tried to re-download back all my apps. But I noticed 3 things different from my previous setup.

1) The Discover feed, though being in dark mode, still has white boxes instead of grey ones.
2) The alarm clock setting does not have the Google assistant routine option for me to choose.
3) Battery seems to drain faster? (Need a few days more to monitor).

Battery life usually need 3 to 4 charge cycles to stabilise

squidy

Reaction score
Anyone having issue with grabpay in store? For some reason only my phone is having issue scanning the barcode(few shops I tried). My old phone(non pixel) and my gf phone(non pixel) do not have such issue.

It doesn't auto load to the payment page after scanning the barcode.

I have tried uninstall and reinstall again as well as clearing the cache. And granted all permission for this app. There is no such issue for other barcode scanning app :(

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.