Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
The $150 rental rebate is the same incentive as the $100/100T from grab or it's a rebate from the coy?
I.e. Is you made 100T with car from them $150 + $100 = $25/wk?

Correct..
Only DT can fight with gj..
We got +660 incentive
+100 at least for booster.
+150 if u rent from grab rental

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$150 Grab Rental rebates only applicable for Grab account created before March 2018 la.

ExUberSeng

Reaction score
Go Jek weekend review;

Day 1 driving gj
Saturday 10hours gross $240
30.5 points after 24 trips
1st trip rider didnt cancel despite already on cab. Thought siao liao. In the end 24 out of 25 completed. Realise most gj riders guai guai wait at pick up cos fare very low.

Day 2 driving gj, started only at 5pm thought aim 22points
Sunday 7hours gross $150
30 points after 20trips!!
Took a risk and rejected 3 long trips end up completed 20 of 23 in 7 hours! Hehe. Good day. Last trip go geylang somemore.

Bye bye grab for now.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya man, comm driving v challenging.
got family commitments means cannot hua like no tmrw.
at the sacrifice of bonding, haiz.
long run really not healthy.

due to circumstances, our hands are tied.

Btw, kimeh toto....
dun work until forget........

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wahahah...

on a serious note, thank for the info.

Less one G to fight.......

Go Jek weekend review;

Day 1 driving gj
Saturday 10hours gross $240
30.5 points after 24 trips
1st trip rider didnt cancel despite already on cab. Thought siao liao. In the end 24 out of 25 completed. Realise most gj riders guai guai wait at pick up cos fare very low.

Day 2 driving gj, started only at 5pm thought aim 22points
Sunday 7hours gross $150
30 points after 20trips!!
Took a risk and rejected 3 long trips end up completed 20 of 23 in 7 hours! Hehe. Good day. Last trip go geylang somemore.

Bye bye grab for now.

joeubk

Reaction score
The other day i jus eject a cash trip **** cos he not willing to pay erp since can go by cte to Robertson quay from sk but cte massive jam in the afternoon so i say wan go by kpe cut north bridge rd but gt erp. :s13: Still dare tell me in a hurry. Eject n called grab to cancel.

If reached pick up point and want to cancel must call grab to cancel? Will the line easy to get through? App cannot cancel by rider/driver?

Xiaomalu

Reaction score
Anyone know if grab/gojek sponsor PDVL?
In the midst of thinking should i take PDVL or Food delivery, what is your pick?:s22:

Chris8510

Reaction score
My suggestions is you do food delivery first and take tdvl same time, once you get your tdvl you can try for phv or teksi if not happy can always go back to food Delivery.

Anyone know if grab/gojek sponsor PDVL?
In the midst of thinking should i take PDVL or Food delivery, what is your pick?:s22:

Last edited:

Chris8510

Reaction score
I personally think the real difference between class 3 and 4 is the vehicle is larger means more powerful = more damage will be done when accident, hence one must be even more caution when behind the wheels.

i don't have a class 4 or motorcycle licence I take what I need which is a tdvl so I am not sure what is ur definition of hard work but if u ask me then I would say the difference is a big space and confined space between a class 4 bus and a class 3 vehicle

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
Then you shouldn't even thinking of driving phv or teksi. Get yourself a employed job better. Got things just do nothing just relax. End of the day still get paycheck without fail or stress.

By the way I'm the lazy ones here. I can't complain too much or even worse red eye on others paycheck here. End of the day self employed = reap what you sow, especially in phv or teksi.

More money more stress bro, I like to relek one corner better..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Last edited:

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Then you shouldn't even thinking of driving phv or teksi. Get yourself a employed job better. Got things just do nothing just relax. End of the day still get paycheck without fail or stress.
Not easy ah..nowadays hard to get a job..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.