SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
I just made the $500 claim from SF. I applied, and then a day later they deducted $500 from my school fees, then they sent another new invoice for the new school fees.

i claim on 21dec. till now. no new invoice receive sent by suss to mymail.l0l

Ottoke

Reaction score
i claim on 21dec. till now. no new invoice receive sent by suss to mymail.l0l

Try looking at junk mail, or contact the school?

I made the claim yesterday and they approved it within less than 24 hours

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the current textbook edition for bus201/205

I understand that they both share the same textbook. I had emailed sch and they said I need to collect textbook for bus205 when I already have the textbook for bus201. Not planning to make a trip down if it's the same..

Last edited:

zcrusader

Reaction score
Anyone know if the current textbook for bus201/205 is which edition?

I understand that they share the same textbook emailed sch and they said I need to collect textbook for bus205 when I already have the textbook for bus201. Not planning to make a trip down if it's the same..

It's the 8th :)

gxeled

Reaction score
Anyone know what the current textbook edition for bus201/205

I understand that they both share the same textbook. I had emailed sch and they said I need to collect textbook for bus205 when I already have the textbook for bus201. Not planning to make a trip down if it's the same..

8th edition . Colour different

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi,

What does "credit" mean under the module mode?
Some are "face to face" mode.

"Credit" should be the modules you cleared when the school was still UniSIM. "Face-to-face"/"Online" should be the ones you cleared after the school became SUSS.

orinyori

Reaction score
Can we request from school to change T group? if we do not want that particular lecturer to teach?

I don't think so:
Groupings and class sessions are system-allocated and will be made known via your course timetable. We regret that we are unable to accommodate requests to change lecture/tutorial/seminar group.

calliope

Reaction score
I don't think so:
Groupings and class sessions are system-allocated and will be made known via your course timetable. We regret that we are unable to accommodate requests to change lecture/tutorial/seminar group.

yup. well if you *really* want to, you can always attend the other lecturer's class since they're all held at the same time. but the lecturer assigned to you will still be the one marking your assignments, and they might highlight important stuff relating to the assignment in class. also some of them take attendance for their own records although attendance isn't compulsory. so all in all, it's probably best to stay in your allocated class.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
yup. well if you *really* want to, you can always attend the other lecturer's class since they're all held at the same time. but the lecturer assigned to you will still be the one marking your assignments, and they might highlight important stuff relating to the assignment in class. also some of them take attendance for their own records although attendance isn't compulsory. so all in all, it's probably best to stay in your allocated class.

Now got class participation, cannot crash other classes

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now all lesson/tutorial compulsory attendance except lecture?

My schedule damn jialat tues/wed for term 1 and Mon/wed for term 2.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Now all lesson/tutorial compulsory attendance except lecture?

My schedule damn jialat tues/wed for term 1 and Mon/wed for term 2.

what course u from?

lecture is same as tutorial.. different from poly where one module will have one lecture class, another one for tutorial class. Compulsory im not sure, probably depend on course and module also

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what course u from?

lecture is same as tutorial.. different from poly where one module will have one lecture class, another one for tutorial class. Compulsory im not sure, probably depend on course and module also

Business.

Heard that class participation given base on attendance from lecturer last sem but cant find any details in student portal on compulsory attendance..

Last edited:

gxeled

Reaction score
Business.

Heard that class participation given base on attendance from lecture last sem but cant find any details in student portal on compulsory attendance..

There is no fix rule on marks awarded. Attendance is one of the way that marks can be awarded. The others are class participation. Discussion board participation. Minimum you should get a 3% out of 6%

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
There is no fix rule on marks awarded. Attendance is one of the way that marks can be awarded. The others are class participation. Discussion board participation. Minimum you should get a 3% out of 6%

ya.they purposely just put one general word, "class participation" so that its up to how the teacher want do this CP thing.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to install jmp software? Any download link? Need it for tutorial..

School provided the installation cd but my laptop doesn't have a cd/dvd drive and I dunhave a portable drive too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.