View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #4
kennyyeo23

Hey there,

Based on your requirements, I think the two headphones you can consider are the Sony WH-1000XM3 and NAD VISO HP70.

The Sony is the better all-round headphone because of their excellent noise-canceling but the the NAD is the most natural-sounding wireless headphone I have heard so far.

Also, I don't think you should get too hung up on true surround. IMO, it doesn't really exist in headphones. Even multi-driver ones are an approximation of the sound that you get from a true surround sound setup, i.e. 5 or 7 loudspeakers and a subwoofer. Besides, almost all music is mastered using a two-channel (stereo) setup.

I'm old school when it comes to my music so if your primary use is for music and movies, have you considered wired options? There are some very good sealed wired headphones right now.

I'm not sure what your budget and setup is, but if you can share your them and your music and sound preference (are you a basshead or a mids kind of guy), I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Last edited by kennyyeo23; 14-01-2019 at 05:46 PM..
kennyyeo23 is offline   Reply With Quote