[Official] MapleStory M

jannworld

Reaction score
Mythic is just an estimate. U won’t know if the fella is using a new lvl 1 or max mythic
For public run if I see 1-2 unique weapon fella I will just quit. No point really because the firepower will be too Low unless the other 8 are mythic with at least 1 hyper skill

finally know why need all mythic for CZAK, HHT... with mythic, no cash buff, also damn hard to finish the boss off under 10min... so challenging

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Full mythic team can clear without eating buffs

No reason to use buffs for public expeditions to carry unique weapons players

If legendary teams with buffs is good enough.

Why no one asks for legendary players to join in public chat?

How do u know a pub party everyone will use buffs

End up the parties are carried by mythic weapon users 🙄

Evan is the only exception for expeditions

A legendary weapon Evan does good for expeditions

finally know why need all mythic for CZAK, HHT... with mythic, no cash buff, also damn hard to finish the boss off under 10min... so challenging

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Lvl 1 mythic Beats a max pba legendary

Mythic is just an estimate. U won’t know if the fella is using a new lvl 1 or max mythic
For public run if I see 1-2 unique weapon fella I will just quit. No point really because the firepower will be too Low unless the other 8 are mythic with at least 1 hyper skill

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use flame breath spam mana burst return cast dragon dive then earth circle

Flame breath will finish as dragon dive cooldown finishes

Repeat

How much dmg score you get on czak with this method? (what's your weapon grade/level?)

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Can’t remember but with same buffs as my guild mate bm with max mythic weapon

I am using a lvl 7 +16 crit wand lvl 130 Evan

I somehow out dps him

He was salty

I tried the wind breath combo return with earth dive mana burst

It’s actually harder to chain cos u need to switch to other page for return

How much dmg score you get on czak with this method? (what's your weapon grade/level?)

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With all dps full mythic... Czak hht and hard pb can finish under 15min for all three.

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Testing so far suggests

Manaburst flame breath return dragon dive circle

Best dps for bossing

Just spam mana burst flame breath return earth dive for bossing is the best

With a legendary weapon u do mythic lvl damage

With earth dive overpowered and manaburst spam

I usually am TOP 3-5 dps if I don’t use pots and they don’t use pots against mythic users

jannworld

Reaction score
I know lvl 1 mythic > maxed legendary.

What I mean was that there’s a GAP between a lvl 1 mythic and a max mythic. Also we dunno how much sf the person is using

I done many czak with other mythic players - some session we can clear easily some struggle because Need to consider the lvl, sf and weapon type of the mythic user (obviously jaihin and briser will do more damage than the other 2).

Logically if got 8/10 using decently good mythic weapons should be able to down without much buff.

But if the public run u see 3 legendary and 1 unique, then really good luck Liao

To be honest I’m not sure why Nexon dun restrict the expedition with minimal weapon type especially for public groups. No offence to those players but there’s no way a unique weapon user can do much damage in a czak

Lvl 1 mythic Beats a max pba legendary

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
I regularly beat mythic users with my alt Evan with legend +16 lvl 8 on damage meters

That people who pub also add me and invite me to expeditions

Not that I am good just Evan OP

It’s much easier to save time and just look for mythic attacking classes

There is no way to verify or check in a pub

We don’t need more than 2 bs in any content atm

Having 10 mythic players usually means the run is smooth

No one wants to waste 5 mins Hp/mp pots and then fail the run

I am only confident of such pubs if there is someone who can hard carry with mythic emblem and fully buffed.

I know lvl 1 mythic > maxed legendary.

What I mean was that there’s a GAP between a lvl 1 mythic and a max mythic. Also we dunno how much sf the person is using

I done many czak with other mythic players - some session we can clear easily some struggle because Need to consider the lvl, sf and weapon type of the mythic user (obviously jaihin and briser will do more damage than the other 2).

Logically if got 8/10 using decently good mythic weapons should be able to down without much buff.

But if the public run u see 3 legendary and 1 unique, then really good luck Liao

To be honest I’m not sure why Nexon dun restrict the expedition with minimal weapon type especially for public groups. No offence to those players but there’s no way a unique weapon user can do much damage in a czak

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok I think maybe Evan is op
I heard so too coz I haven’t been active in msm for the past month. (Only use autos during exp bonus windows)

My comments were from experience mostly during the pre-Evan days

I regularly beat mythic users with my alt Evan with legend +16 lvl 8 on damage meters

I am only confident of such pubs if there is someone who can hard carry with mythic emblem and fully buffed.

Last edited:

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
The game is dying

U’ve not missing much

Ok I think maybe Evan is op
I heard so too coz I haven’t been active in msm for the past month. (Only use autos during exp bonus windows)

My comments were from experience mostly during the pre-Evan days

rawtuna

Reaction score

I have seen my gf's guild, 6 persons party (1bs, 1dk, 2evan, 2nl) take down czk, hht and hpb under 20 mins.

The 2 evan and 2 nl are full emblem mystic max lvl for both armors and weapons.

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
The game is dying

U’ve not missing much

Yah I can feel the crowd getting lesser
i login during yesterday's bonus and try to set AB but cant find any party in SF120. I moved down to 113 and only found 1 6/6 full party in ch2 (others not even a soul lol). eventually got to move back down to SF80 to find some ppl to party lol. not sure are the numbers really going down or is it ppl playing new chars like evans so havent hit those levels like 15x - 16x.

now im not certain if i want to spend to upgrade my legendary emblem gears to mythic emblem. also got a max 25 legendary emblem weapon in the storage (using max mythic now). i'm ok to spend $$ but if the game is rapidly becoming a ghost town, i'm not certain if i want to invest further in this

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
My problem is their decision to sell the stones in 3

So u need to buy 4 packs n left with 2 extra

It’s a total dick move

i login during yesterday's bonus and try to set AB but cant find any party in SF120. I moved down to 113 and only found 1 6/6 full party in ch2 (others not even a soul lol). eventually got to move back down to SF80 to find some ppl to party lol. not sure are the numbers really going down or is it ppl playing new chars like evans so havent hit those levels like 15x - 16x.

now im not certain if i want to spend to upgrade my legendary emblem gears to mythic emblem. also got a max 25 legendary emblem weapon in the storage (using max mythic now). i'm ok to spend $$ but if the game is rapidly becoming a ghost town, i'm not certain if i want to invest further in this

Aresden

Reaction score
Nexon's decision towards MSM is 1 of the worst imho, idk y u all still wanna carry on, they already ruined a great game.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually Nexon made Evan OP is a wise move after a series of dumb moves.

It's because now lesser crowd, anyone can make alt Evan to carry public or guild with lesser mythics to keep their interests. It's like the feeling of wanting to feel an edge above other people playing other classes. The happy feeling of carrying people. The exciting feeling of leeching off other's Evan to get boss item early. Imagine if they made Evan weak like early Cygnus days, I think the game will pull the plug by now. Why? It's because there's no small goals like this anymore and it'll be just another passing new boring class. So that's why they cannot nerf Evan. If they nerf Evan, it's like removing the breathing tube from a half-dead person. (Anyway, Evan is strong now is just an illusion because people are saying Evan doesn't have much increase once they go hyper. That's why they're as strong as Lv150+ when they're only Lv120+.)

They also invested alot of money advertising MSM through MRT/bus station billboards with Evan as mascot. All the new players join because of Evan, play Evan... and imagine if Nexon dumb-dumb nerf it. The new players probably all quit out of demoralisation and they waste their advertisement money lol.

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I saw post on another page people sharing upcoming royal set and golden apple items. Like example 17th Jan going to have Fantasia royal set release.

Question is... where do people get these leaks from?
Discord? Anyone can share links or page invites to these leaks?

for the royal set & M label set- mostly follow KSM (sometimes not in order though). they even included KSM released dates.

Taiwanese compiled KSM royal set

Taiwanese compiled KSM M label set

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
my fixed team - 7 fixed pax +3 random pub ppl (sometimes we're lucky we can get mythic pub; otherwise legendary pub; worst case unique Evan pub)

1 non max lvl mythic NL
1 non max lvl mythic BS
1 non max lvl mythic Evan
3 non max lvl legendary Evan
1 non max lvl legendary Corsair

everyone eat one or two food buffs. can clear hht and czak within the allocated 10 mins respectively. (with a few[2/3] mins left to spare)

rawtuna

Reaction score

I see my gf plays her Evan.. Lvl 13x-14x all go sf130 for fixed party. When I ask her why go so high sf, she said sf120 & below no kick.

She oso often go public czak to help clear... Just b4 Zak die, she exited the game go create another. She said keep the game going.

Guild fort battle, when face weak guild, they let legendary gears members go try and a few mystic members to clear the way. If face stronger guild, the first 10 players will DON full emblem mystic max lvl. She said the leader will swap out all the legend holders and replace with mystic.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.