Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Each time when I turned off the phone and charge it it'll start up again

Anyway to prevent the phone from starting up when charging. I want it to be off.

mie28

Reaction score

Anyway to prevent the phone from starting up when charging. I want it to be off.

Alamak... why so square. Plug in to charge first then turn off the phone. Not rocket science one :)

TiGer1

Reaction score

Ya, LG phone also like that. I also prefer it doesn't turn on itself, like my previous Samsung phone.

hippo1n2

Reaction score
I think its because Quick Charge requires the phone to be awake, thats why it turn on auto… think i read it somewhere

Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys.. what is the difference between the screen resolution of the HD+ and FHD+?

most i believe is on smart resolution by default...

the problem i have is hearthstone will be display as tablet mode and everything looks very small due to the high resolution.

unless i choose the disable the smart resolution and choose the HD+, then hearthstone will be display as mobile mode and everything look normal....

at chrome, the hwz page display the same amt of info (eg. thread) for both resolution...

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
I saw my camera have 20MP option.

Then I switched to 40MP. The 20MP option disappeared and replaced with the usual 10MP.

Strange.

on 172 update.

mie28

Reaction score
guys.. what is the difference between the screen resolution of the HD+ and FHD+?

most i believe is on smart resolution by default...

the problem i have is hearthstone will be display as tablet mode and everything looks very small due to the high resolution.

unless i choose the disable the smart resolution and choose the HD+, then hearthstone will be display as mobile mode and everything look normal....

at chrome, the hwz page display the same amt of info (eg. thread) for both resolution...

That's one thing I change at start. I always set to Full HD. No reason to down-res to HD. So things displays consistently.

mafia86

Reaction score

The phone will turn back on if you plug in to charge AFTER you off the phone.

You need to plug in to charge BEFORE you off the phone. Just wait for around 5 sec I think and the charging percent will appear. The phone will stay off.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's one thing I change at start. I always set to Full HD. No reason to down-res to HD. So things displays consistently.

The problem with fhd+ is that games like hearthstone change to tablet mode and everything look small....
The card text... Wordings...
Hence my earlier question on the diff or the resolutions

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.