SUSS Part Time 2019/07

rlxxxi

Reaction score
thought that it was time to start this thread

has the interview started for this intake?

Vengenz93

Reaction score
Hey all! Submitted my application for 07/2019 Bsc Biz. I heard SUSS replies within a month on application status

CFC

Reaction score
There's an interview so fast? I mean didn't the application just started?

Btw, are interviews mandatory or case to case basis? I'm looking at signing up for the Building and Project Management course.

hopeles

Reaction score
There's an interview so fast? I mean didn't the application just started?

Btw, are interviews mandatory or case to case basis? I'm looking at signing up for the Building and Project Management course.

Depends. Some received offers without interview.

burgereater

Reaction score
Has anyone receive notification to register for interview or receive offer? Have receive notification to register for interview

yves77

Reaction score
BSC LOGISTICS & SCM

I went for interview on 9th January, still waiting for results. Anyone else have already went for their interview.

qwertyuui

Reaction score
Hey, what course did you applied? I heard results will only be out in May. That's about 4 months from now. It's going to be a long long wait. :s22:
logistics.. people say if shortlised for interview more like in leh. but where got so good..

CFC

Reaction score
I have friends who got in without interview. And was told interview are for those borderline candidates where they can't decide academically if they shd let u in? Am confused too.

orinyori

Reaction score
I have friends who got in without interview. And was told interview are for those borderline candidates where they can't decide academically if they shd let u in? Am confused too.

Interviews are more dependent on the course I believe. I'm in the psychology program and so far I haven't heard of anyone having interviews during the application process. All the best!

yves77

Reaction score
logistics.. people say if shortlised for interview more like in leh. but where got so good..

Not so sure on that. But I enquired and was informed by the admin dep that if you’re shortlisted for the interview then you have met all the entry requirement. I’m so nervous. I think I went for the same day interview as you. The interview was by the head of dep and we went in pairs right? Hmmm

qwertyuui

Reaction score
Not so sure on that. But I enquired and was informed by the admin dep that if you’re shortlisted for the interview then you have met all the entry requirement. I’m so nervous. I think I went for the same day interview as you. The interview was by the head of dep and we went in pairs right? Hmmm

ya in pairs. did so badly for the interview tho

yves77

Reaction score
ya in pairs. did so badly for the interview tho

Haha. I felt shitty leaving the interview room too. I feel that the interviewer (head of dep) like don’t bother. Oh well, let’s hope for the best. I was the second batch to enter with the regular lady.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.