Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
My GoJek online application was stuck for 3 weeks...keep saying final upload is wrong document when asked to submit either rental agreement or LTA log card if driving own car. Finally dropped pax at Toa Payoh just now and went to GJ office to sort it out. Turns out they wanted the ACRA bizfile doc. I told them "wah lau eh, why not make it clear what is needed?" Call also cannot get through, send email also automated response with no reply. Have to go in person to get it sorted. Wasted 3 weeks not on GJ...haiz...have to wait another one or two day to start driving...hope still have good incentives to jiak for the next coming weeks or months.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bank loan, mas rule = 30%.
Rest of it, try get max up to 70% for 84months....
Dun be chongdong get 120months.

Use the money for other usage such as invest/roll etc.

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Waiting for GoJek/Grab to sponsor my PDVL :( Who sponsored me i willing to be their dog :D Hearsay the course very expensive:s22:

You can recover the cost in one Friday
Like this also want to be stingy, or simply an excuse for being lazy.
Meanwhile you can continue to be a homeless dog lol

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Always good to service the car to keep the money making machine in good condition.

Am contemplating switching from my 3.5 year left Coe car to a 10 year one.. still waiting for a right deal. Doesn't help when the loan interest is high plus rule of 78 :(

Car show just over, you never go book one Vellfire meh?
$200k only! Lol

Tada69

Reaction score
For town or surge area cancellation, I will usually give them a benefit of doubt that this is done by the pax not so much on DT allocation. the reason being if the fare is surging and pax see a taxi or a cheaper PHV come faster, they will not hesitate to cancel the booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.