Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While Q up for check at SG custom, chatted with the officer and he mentioned small qty is ok lah...
He further told him he came across one car with one whole big basket of durain, then this is taxable lah. :s13:

During CNY, BBQ pork/chicken slice (Bak kua) is popular, this is not allowed even for own consumption. That was years back experience,
Not sure still applies now.

Ohh okay. I believe bak kua until now still cannot lar. Last time i buy 1 packet of Wo Lai Ye only kena confiscate. :sad:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about CNY goodies.

Which is the ideal spot for reasonable CNY stuffs during the day time there?

HellHunter

Reaction score
Ohh okay. I believe bak kua until now still cannot lar. Last time i buy 1 packet of Wo Lai Ye only kena confiscate. :sad:

https://www.ava.gov.sg/explore-by-s...-and-exporting/bringing-food-for-personal-use

Click the tab List of Food & Food Products Allowed. Seafood can up to 5kg or 2kg for crab/prawn, meat depends on source country.. Malaysia not on the list so cannot bring any meat from there. Usually very small quantity I've heard of them letting go with a warning but depends on the officer.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about CNY goodies.

Which is the ideal spot for reasonable CNY stuffs during the day time there?

Sutera Mall area loh. I saw quite alot of handmade one. KSL outside one don't bother. Not nice.

The arrowhead they selling, the boss tell me salted egg, i eat one liao wah lan. I was thinking to myself, i thought Msia flavor all quite good and gao one. That arrowhead is epic fail to me.

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if any shop can do replacement of external rubber frames for whole car (e.g. Shown in pic)?

Whats the estimated cost?

FNx34vXl.jpg

Q6Yvcgfl.jpg

Thanks!

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if any shop can do replacement of external rubber frames for whole car (e.g. Shown in pic)?

FNx34vXl.jpg

Q6Yvcgfl.jpg

Thanks!

You need to order from stockists.
Spray paint shops n accident repair shops can do it.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

There's a way. $100 with $7 GST. Change the whole windscreen with rubber frame. :s22:

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a way. $100 with $7 GST. Change the whole windscreen with rubber frame.

:s22:

Idea :s13: . But not just windscreen rubber frames. The rubber lining on top of the car, doors, in between doors etc.

pinkiefit

Reaction score
Just to check if it’s reasonable pricing cos first time go jb repair 🚗 at Carclick. Honda Fit ge6 front suspension and rear suspension total : rm 900, using original parts provided by Carclick

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be around there. Did you check SG's pricing? Should easily be 50% savings. My Stream cost about RM1500 in total for the shocks and the mounts.

pinkiefit

Reaction score
Should be around there. Did you check SG's pricing? Should easily be 50% savings. My Stream cost about RM1500 in total for the shocks and the mounts.

Singapore just parts will be $390 without labour, as Im not aware of the labour cost in Sg. Thus asking around. Thanks for your reply.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Just to check if it’s reasonable pricing cos first time go jb repair 🚗 at Carclick. Honda Fit ge6 front suspension and rear suspension total : rm 900, using original parts provided by Carclick

Sounds like you got 30-50% off what it costs in SG. Did you get any quotes from shops here?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.