iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr Accessories Thread

arphamdb89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using Icarez 2.5d with apple leather case on xs max. Dust seems to get trapped easily on the edges. Case is very tight. If I have chance I would get 3D for this case cos the seller on Carousell on more stocks. :(

ksksksks

Reaction score
Case very tight. If put 3D will burst? :s13:

Using Icarez 2.5d with apple leather case on xs max. Dust seems to get trapped easily on the edges. Case is very tight. If I have chance I would get 3D for this case cos the seller on Carousell on more stocks. :(

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score

Do you know where can i get icarez SP in Sg?

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Using spigen clear case. But don’t like the feel. Tends to feel “oily/sticky”. Gold is too nice to be covered up tho’ :s13:

GeForce

Reaction score
Carousell can find. Just started using this week, the cut out is perfect. Still more worth to buy on carousell than Apple premium reseller shop that sell other brand SP for double the price and only have 1 piece of SP inside.

Do you know where can i get icarez SP in Sg?

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using spigen clear case. But don’t like the feel. Tends to feel “oily/sticky”. Gold is too nice to be covered up tho’ :s13:

I personally like the Silk Nudist Case.

The matte back is a godsend and I feel that it actually enhances the look of the phone.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Any place to recommend ard AMK or town area that helps to paste TG nicely??? Looking at ard 20-30 for iphone XS.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I damage 2 Liao. No time never paste now skills all cui. :s13:

So now looking for a pro to paste for me :(

GizmoSeow

Reaction score
Noticed Spigen TG having 2 kinds, full covered and Notch-cut out kind.... Which is the latest ? Can't find any stores or shops that sells iCare TG or Spigen TG...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.