JMbSMe1.png
Hahahah I think now cannot get this price alr! Need to wait for the next sale

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahahah I think now cannot get this price alr! Need to wait for the next sale

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Saw a listing @ $69, might be EU version. If you have 1250 shopee coins and citi credit card, can get @ $44 :D

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I want to get Senran Kagura Peach Pinball game, read that a chinese subtitled version may be released for the taiwan market.

I also want to get the DOA Xtreme 3 Scarlett for Switch. It is already available for preorder on Asian PSN store (english ver) but I think I wanna spend more time with my waifus on the go (plus none of the censored nonsense), so will prioritise getting the switch version. Will see whether the JP store version has english subs (like the taiku no tatsujin).

Last edited:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to get Senran Kagura Peach Pinball game, read that a chinese subtitled version may be released for the taiwan market.

I also want to get the DOA Xtreme 3 Scarlett for Switch. It is already available for preorder on Asian PSN store (english ver) but I think I wanna spend more time with my waifus on the go (plus none of the censored nonsense), so will prioritise getting the switch version. Will see whether the JP store version has english subs (like the taiku no tatsujin).

The HD Rumble feel =:p

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SMO (3D Platformer, mostly single player)
SMBUD (2D Platformer, multiplayer)
SSBU (Party fighter, multiplayer)

Which type do you like?
If you like fighting game then super smash bros.

Odyssey is nice if you like open world 3d platformer.

Mario U deluxe is like old school mario 2d game.

Sent from Home using GAGT

cron0s

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals,

For e-Shop, are we able to buy games from South Africa, using singapore credit card?:o

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
My wife used to play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - ok this is lawyer not detective...
When I read novels, I distinguish between mystery novels (Agatha Christie, many Japanese 推理小说, etc) and detective novels (侦探小说, like Sherlock Holmes, where you, as a reader, don't have a chance of fully solving the case cos there are info the story doesn't tell you, like very important clues that Holmes gathered when he went investigating in disguise and you don't know what happened there).

Personally I consider Phoenix Wright as "mystery". Not sure which side it would fall under, maybe both, but can try L.A. Noire.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.