Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Bird

Reaction score
For town or surge area cancellation, I will usually give them a benefit of doubt that this is done by the pax not so much on DT allocation. the reason being if the fare is surging and pax see a taxi or a cheaper PHV come faster, they will not hesitate to cancel the booking.

Yes possible and I had seem under my own eye.

I got a ping and accept the job near AMK ave 2. But I was at ave 10. Take about 5 to 7 minutes of traveling. On reaching the place about 80 m away. My job was cancelled. I curious and move to the location and saw my passenger boarding a Comfart taxi.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
If i want to convert my p10 insurance to z10 now , will the insurance company for p10 return me the remaining premium? Or will get eaten up? I have my own car and pdvl ready le. Want to drive part time for a few hrs after work.

Gdgame

Reaction score
If i want to convert my p10 insurance to z10 now , will the insurance company for p10 return me the remaining premium? Or will get eaten up? I have my own car and pdvl ready le. Want to drive part time for a few hrs after work.

Should return to you for the unused part with a discount.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I nearly bought a i30 after my avante but the downpayment too high and monthly installment almost same as my freed. Left 1 year+ then i scrap the idea and bought a new freed. Scare later this i30 got issues again😅

Bro. My car is nine year i30. Left one year of COE. I buy it because l kinda like this basic car and don’t have worry about loan. Today find out that my car vibrating problem at higher speed may not be due to engine mounting but rise up. So RM$1000 may not be well spend due to Komoco Technicians not very accurate diagnosis hahaha.

But it is really cheap to pump petrol in Malaysia. Less than one third the
price of Singapore. Vpower 97 only RM$2.22 per litre! 95 of course cheaper so less than one third the price in Singapore.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5Xnoqbq.jpg

Could have earn more.

Was 16.5 pts and acceptance rate 84% but suddenly come 1 job at 7+pm from fusionpols go bedok $20 i cancel... else completing this job will get 16 pts incentive

Lazy liao cos ard holland area want to go fetch wife in jurong at 9pm. Dun want to empty car from bedok chiong back to west lol

Wah. Good takings

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pro-rated.
Answer is yes, will be refunded via cheque

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0Kn93RUl.jpg

guess who are the fantastic four

post driving review

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.