Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys is Qoo10 auction for real or fake?

Some bids are on a first come first serve basis. Just because you bid the highest does not mean that you will get it unless there are sufficient quantities.

Having said that, there seems to be a lot of issues with these auctions which I tend to avoid. Plus in a few cases, the auction price is actually higher than what I can get by applying their coupons.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi after collect when using the coupon next time, must used live10 app again?

Unfortunately, yes. Need enter live10 to apply coupon. After this, can check out in live10 or in desktop, can add/remove items in cart as long as conditions are met. And can only collect once a month.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some bids are on a first come first serve basis. Just because you bid the highest does not mean that you will get it unless there are sufficient quantities.

Having said that, there seems to be a lot of issues with these auctions which I tend to avoid. Plus in a few cases, the auction price is actually higher than what I can get by applying their coupons.

My encounter was delivery charge not shown. After won the auction then see delivery charge very expensive. Almost same amount as item. Did not buy. Since then never participate in auction.

waddahell

Reaction score
Anyone encounter any issue using MC MM for normal items purchase? Checking before I take the plunge.

blusky

Reaction score
VodsH3E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.