[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is one of my worst nightmare. It's still the most difficult to catch. Luckily, I've got a 93% shiny. It's one of my best achievement. The shiny actually already comes out many months ago. It is not known whether shiny Kyogre is available in this event. We only know Groudon has a shiny version in this event.

yup thats why i am asking
i bo shiny kyogre

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Running for what? Groudon and Kyogre are old Pokemon and also not guarantee a shiny. Is there some new Pokemon that I didn't know of for this event? :s11:

Maybe because nearby got incoming raid Metagross, Kyogre and Groudon

So need wait so long

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 out of 8 is v lucky.
u raid v early isit.

becos from my own experience. first few hrs usually higher chance n more 100% appear. probably they do it to lure pple play. thereafter...

haha.

i only can raid after work today. but i got a fren start raiding since 10am. did 15 lvl5. no shiny.

another more siao on. 6am start liao. did 10 stop le. becos he found 2 shiny already

How do they know your nic if you are attacking the gym ?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Running for what? Groudon and Kyogre are old Pokemon and also not guarantee a shiny. Is there some new Pokemon that I didn't know of for this event? :s11:
they might be relatively new players who missed those two legendaries, or players who didn't get a good one back then, plus now got shiny groudon which is something new

and also, it might be due to the area, some places are not that hot, if you miss the first or second wave right after the raid start, you might not have enough people to join to take down the raid boss

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So the trend from shaking watches / step trackers is now evolved to shaking phones?
some people dont have watch/step tracker accepted by adventure sync, only can shake phone :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My daughter account :
1/3 kyogre shiny
1/1 groundon shiny

Me
0/2 kyogre shiny
0/18 groundon shiny

Lol pathetic

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this on FB

Not sure if accurate

Chances of getting shiny :

Community day 1 in 25

Normal encounter 1 in 450

Pokemon babies from eggs 1 in 50

Legendary raid 1 in 19

Normal raid 1 in 66 (1 in 35 for mawile/absol)

Quest 1 in 65

So legendary raids have the highest chance of getting a shiny

jannworld

Reaction score
Saw this on FB

Not sure if accurate

Chances of getting shiny :

Community day 1 in 25

Normal encounter 1 in 450

Pokemon babies from eggs 1 in 50

Legendary raid 1 in 19

Normal raid 1 in 66 (1 in 35 for mawile/absol)

Quest 1 in 65

So legendary raids have the highest chance of getting a shiny

i felt the chances of getting a shiny in CD is much higher than one in a legendary raid :s13:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My daughter account :
1/3 kyogre shiny
1/1 groundon shiny

Me
0/2 kyogre shiny
0/18 groundon shiny

Lol pathetic

The catch rate funny right excellent or great also doesn't mean will catch it :crazy:

Many ah pek also complaining

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
cd is 1/25... having said that. even with this kind of odds
i guess everyone also have time whereby u tap 1hr of pokemon n encounter no shiny..

haha

jannworld

Reaction score
cd is 1/25... having said that. even with this kind of odds
i guess everyone also have time whereby u tap 1hr of pokemon n encounter no shiny..

haha

generally in most cd (tap and see if shiny) i tend to get like 8-15.
Even the mareep CD where i was sitting in a restaurant for long lunch and practically catching using 1 pokestop, still lucky enough to get 4 shiny

The worst RNG for me was maybe the charmander Cd, not sure why but ended with 2 only. other that this and the mareep (which i wasnt really playing much), i usually get a minimal of 8 (and most of the time i didnt play the full 3 hours too - its lunch time :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.