Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
I suggest you rent a low end petrol car to try for 1-2 month to understand your driving pattern like before deciding to rent a hybrid or not.
since hybrid is more expensive in rental, hence if you don't drive enough per day you sure lose out (pay more).

Another factor to consider is where do you stay or often go. If you stay near or often go jb you may want to factor in pumping in jb which also will lower your cost by a lot I guess. But of course end of the day it also sum down to time vs money save and risk of going there.

if drive 9h, petrol should be around $50 a day?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suggest you rent a low end petrol car to try for 1-2 month to understand your driving pattern like before deciding to rent a hybrid or not.
since hybrid is more expensive in rental, hence if you don't drive enough per day you sure lose out (pay more).

Another factor to consider is where do you stay or often go. If you stay near or often go jb you may want to factor in pumping in jb which also will lower your cost by a lot I guess. But of course end of the day it also sum down to time vs money save and risk of going there.

lcr, prius hybrid 59 per day..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What navigation app do you guys use?
Heard some use Google while others prefer Waze

Some told me Waze doesn't cover small roads, no idea if they have improved

They seem to direct me to different route for the same destination.
I'm more concerned about accuracy

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Last edited:

Chris8510

Reaction score
I prefer waze than google. I last time only use google but after tried waze and I forced my myself to get used to it since i think is a better app.

What navigation app do you guys use?
Heard some use Google while others prefer Waze

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Both waze and Google will bring you holand, don't rush if you not familiar with that area, take your time to look at the route before move off or at traffic light stop, especially condo.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waze better but have cons also
Once u used to it u will know how to bypass the cons

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yes I have to agree on that. It occasionally cheat my feeling.

Both waze and Google will bring you holand, don't rush if you not familiar with that area, take your time to look at the route before move off or at traffic light stop, especially condo.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes depends how he want to play the game.
Example like me aasng if hit 100T my rental is less than $39/day but fuel consumption like sai lah. (1 month contract) :s22:

I hope gwab up trips target to 200 for rebates. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.