Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Monster. You cant scare them ?
So hide la. Forget about fxxk book and public life. Stay away for long time .

Life is about getting new things going . Move forward. See new perspective.

Remember what I said about fighting against a shadow.

ya, during the scam procedure, they already required your particular. what im worried of is they use the particular given to them and create more problems. Do i need to make a police report regarding this ?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro. I lost track of cases.
Have you ever reported to police about scam ?
If yes , no need make again la.

In my case I didnt , because I did not want to jeopardize my loan shark . They ok with me.

Its the scam fxxkers who are scums . It seemed that scam faakers triggered their database and my ahlong were alerted. Thats how I know they somehow subscribed to a database.

Listen to our bros/sis here.
Dont fxxk care about scam .

ya, during the scam procedure, they already required your particular. what im worried of is they use the particular given to them and create more problems. Do i need to make a police report regarding this ?

Makminah

Reaction score
Aiya , same or not same ahlong they got job to do la. After work hours they also need to eat, pee and be with family.

We can have our happy hour , happy time here too.

Haha. Just asking la brother. I also cant be bothered already. I am still waiting for my time to be famous liked they said. At least can hire security guards. 😂😂
Nonetheless everyone stay safe and be vigilant okay? Just stay strong and everything is gonna be alright! ❤

Oldlady

Reaction score
Bro. I lost track of cases.
Have you ever reported to police about scam ?
If yes , no need make again la.

In my case I didnt , because I did not want to jeopardize my loan shark . They ok with me.

Its the scam fxxkers who are scums . It seemed that scam faakers triggered their database and my ahlong were alerted. Thats how I know they somehow subscribed to a database.

Listen to our bros/sis here.
Dont fxxk care about scam .
For me, I got scam I tell loan Shark let them know got scam distroy their bisiness let shadow and shadow fight. How many number of scam calling me I keep and send to loan Shark, NBGB you understand this words right? You f*** me right? I f*** you back,one day sure can see who more scary. LS or scam.

They push us to corner right? No choice, what ever can make ourselves got feeling safe just do it.

Last edited:

Fear Less

Reaction score
AhMa. You have a point la.
About ahlong and scam destroying business. Its dog eat dog world . Nobody f-carre whats happening in front of them.

No need think for them la.
We just help our bros and sis as much as can be.
Especially those who are soft victims. Parting away thousands out of fear for a few hunddred " borrowed" on unagreed terms is something I hate.

For me, I got scam I tell loan Shark let them know got scam distroy their bisiness let shadow and shadow fight. How many number of scam calling me I keep and send to loan Shark, NBGB you understand this words right? You f*** me right? I f*** you back,one day sure can see who more scary. LS or scam.

They push us to corner right? No choice, what ever can make ourselves got feeling safe just do it.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Wha lau eh... you left love marks here ..first kena scam . Later got buaya come after you.

Keep up your cheers. We need them.

Haha. Just asking la brother. I also cant be bothered already. I am still waiting for my time to be famous liked they said. At least can hire security guards. 😂😂
Nonetheless everyone stay safe and be vigilant okay? Just stay strong and everything is gonna be alright! ❤

Makminah

Reaction score
Wha lau eh... you left love marks here ..first kena scam . Later got buaya come after you.

Keep up your cheers. We need them.

Hahahaha. Those buaya got $$ I dont mind liao. 😂😂
No la. Spread love not hate. After all the stress everyone is going through, its not wrong to share some positivity and lightened up the atmosphere. Everyone is very stress. I am also stress but at the end of the day, you control you own happiness. Stop worrying about things you cant control and focus on better things instead. That's why stay firm and dont let their threats get to you emotionally and mentally. Jiayou! 💪

Makminah

Reaction score

Just out of curiousity. What can the loan shark do to this scammers uh? They are all not connected meh?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Good question. I honestly dont think they know each other perse. Nobody wants their profile to be revealed especially to competitor. They have their own workers.
I am pretyy sure they(all the sharks uml) pay subscription to gain access to the database.They( all the sharks) can login to check detail. Lml and uml can be both angels and devils, connected if not the same.
All of our personal details are in the cemetery when we asked for loan. Amount borrowed may not be in. Remember they always say they will make you famous. Thouught they can have the upperhand.
I dont think anyone can cripple it . Not even the police . So what if they(police) can see and know.

Thats why I said we are fxxking with shadow.
There is no point offending them .
Its best to get away from their radar.
When we are destroyed, start new.

Just out of curiousity. What can the loan shark do to this scammers uh? They are all not connected meh?

Makminah

Reaction score
Good question. I honestly dont think they know each other perse. Nobody wants their profile to be revealed especially to competitor. They have their own workers.
I am pretyy sure they(all the sharks uml) pay subscription to gain access to the database.They( all the sharks) can login to check detail. Lml and uml can be both angels and devils, connected if not the same.
All of our personal details are in the cemetery when we asked for loan. Amount borrowed may not be in. Remember they always say they will make you famous. Thouught they can have the upperhand.
I dont think anyone can cripple it . Not even the police . So what if they(police) can see and know.

Thats why I said we are fxxking with shadow.
There is no point offending them .
Its best to get away from their radar.
When we are destroyed, start new.

True enough. Just ignore them completely and move on. Triggering them wont do us anyone good either. Just pray that everyone here survive out of this trauma as a wiser and stronger person.

pigping91

Reaction score
The police say to me is no need to worry....anyhow he no dare report to MOM...cause if he report to MOM....he will kena 1st

Sneaky bas****ds.... But like i mentioned... Its a phone installment scam... As long as u can prove it.
What did the police advise u or comment about the screenshot?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro listen to your sis here and we can share experience and provide comfort to victims.

Remember to come back ya.
Bro JJlin said " fight like a man "

Originally Posted by*Super lost:
Think should be ok ...

Just lay low for the time being. Hopefully this will all end soon. Good luck!
Just lay low for the time being. Hopefully this will all end soon. Good luck!

Oldlady

Reaction score
AhMa. You have a point la.
About ahlong and scam destroying business. Its dog eat dog world . Nobody f-carre whats happening in front of them.

No need think for them la.
We just help our bros and sis as much as can be.
Especially those who are soft victims. Parting away thousands out of fear for a few hunddred " borrowed" on unagreed terms is something I hate.
Ha ha ha, that is just a part crezy mimd created of me, but anyway I know I can't do much but only hope youngsters LS will have fun when they have free time.

Scam is not so scary more than real loan you have face, you guy should know yourself that how many loan you carry. And which ones you must settled first.

Come back to reality of loan that you really take from them and can't run away. Think twice how to settle.
Think twice for next steps.

I slowly settle them one by one, and this is real life I need to scared more than scam.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro coke, thankyou for your advice to pping.
MOM needs proof , concrete proof. They dont take letters without signature and without contact number or anonymous writer seriously.
Dont worry pping.

The police say to me is no need to worry....anyhow he no dare report to MOM...cause if he report to MOM....he will kena 1st

Originally Posted by*klasikcocacola:
Sneaky bas****ds.... But like i mentioned... Its a phone installment scam... As long as u can prove it.*
What did the police advise u or comment about the screenshot?

pigping91

Reaction score
Bro and Sis...last time i have 2 LS loan....1 is loan LS and 2 installment phone loan....the installment loan is now already make report police and block already...now the 1 loan LS....last 5 day when i wan make $450 payment and close account...then he say didnt have bank account and defer $150...i make the payment already....today is the day is he will text and ask me do a payment...can asking all bro and sis....if i asking can i make full payment and close the account...and he still say didnt have bank account and ask me to defer again....should i go report police again and block it?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Your loan shark trying to screw you with defer payment. Read the past experiences from other people la. Ask yourself you defer forever you want or not. If you want carry on. If you dont want, tell them la. You want to pay and yet you still allow them to say this and that to you.

Good luck to you friend.

Bro and Sis...last time i have 2 LS loan....1 is loan LS and 2 installment phone loan....the installment loan is now already make report police and block already...now the 1 loan LS....last 5 day when i wan make $450 payment and close account...then he say didnt have bank account and defer $150...i make the payment already....today is the day is he will text and ask me do a payment...can asking all bro and sis....if i asking can i make full payment and close the account...and he still say didnt have bank account and ask me to defer again....should i go report police again and block it?

Reaction score
My advise.. not to pay... Block and report... Remove whatsapp image deactivate fb and othe sosial media account... I was once in ur shoe too... Get urself a cctv... Get approval... Talk to ur superiors and brace for harrasments.... Imagine the worst case senario and come out with a plan how u going to counter it. Deferment loan is surely scam.... Best still change ur contact number..

Stop paying... It might be a small amount but remember... Its x3 from where we come.

This is my advise... Its entirely up to you to make a decision.

Oldlady

Reaction score
Make your heart strong first, I know beside pay or not pay is not the real problem... Ask yourself first what is the problems you worried most.

1,no money to pay
2,afried effect your job
3,afried your NOK to find out that you using their name

This 3 reasons you have to get answers for yourself first

For my case of scam, all 3 reasons I won't scared, I have money to pay them but after Reed all story here I decided to sent back at 1st payment than start to face the problems.

I make police report immediately and show my NOK because I know I can't hidden this thing for so long, of course my NOK was very angry but if I decided not pay them I need to tell my NOK the truth.

About my job, not affected but I decided to resigh to take a break by myself. And yet I have new job immediately after resigh, so I not worried.

Feed them no use, time goes, your money goes, stop today your money still with you. Even though you pay how many time, you will end up same thing as all friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.