North Parks Residences

chenyumuhua

Reaction score
Not yet:(
Opening my mailbox everyday now...haha
We received the notification via email, there is no letter to us. The legal secretary even did not call us for a reminder, I received the email on 15 Jan 2019, 6pm plus, then I only saw the email on Jan 16, 2019 11am. Usually they will give us a call after sending the email, but the previous secretary resigned, the new one did not do so.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
We received the notification via email, there is no letter to us. The legal secretary even did not call us for a reminder, I received the email on 15 Jan 2019, 6pm plus, then I only saw the email on Jan 16, 2019 11am. Usually they will give us a call after sending the email, but the previous secretary resigned, the new one did not do so.

I received email from lawyers and then received lawyer's letter via post. You need lawyer's letter (via post) to collect keys

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Hi all, can those who have already collected keys guide me on defects checking? I try checking but seems no major defects found. No water supply and so unable to check on water traps. Windy and bright...except mrt sounds. Seems to be able to move in with simple furniture... haha. The mrt sounds travels and so no matter which block u are, you can still hear the sound faintly. Once you close the balcony door, the mrt sound is almost gone except the water sound from the pool :)

gotata

Reaction score
Hi all, can those who have already collected keys guide me on defects checking? I try checking but seems no major defects found. No water supply and so unable to check on water traps. Windy and bright...except mrt sounds. Seems to be able to move in with simple furniture... haha. The mrt sounds travels and so no matter which block u are, you can still hear the sound faintly. Once you close the balcony door, the mrt sound is almost gone except the water sound from the pool :)
Hi neighbours,
Glad to hear `no major defect found':)
Hopefully mine one also in good condition. Received the letter and waiting for collecting key currently..

chenyumuhua

Reaction score
I received email from lawyers and then received lawyer's letter via post. You need lawyer's letter (via post) to collect keys
the lawyer's email attached the e-booking instruction of key collection and the letter, do I print the letter myself and present it when collect key? If the print version can not be used, I need call the lawyer to post the letter

shrnette

Reaction score

My unit is facing the gym and clubhouse which can't even hear any sound from the train

NPR123

Reaction score
Not yet:(
Opening my mailbox everyday now...haha

I called Frasers Cust Svc hotline and tell them to call me if they send letter to lawyer. They did and I email my lawyer on same day and got email back with details. Call 62772148. They are quite helpful and patient!!!

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
the lawyer's email attached the e-booking instruction of key collection and the letter, do I print the letter myself and present it when collect key? If the print version can not be used, I need call the lawyer to post the letter

The letter via email is to pre-inform you on the preparation of cheque payment of 6 months fees, you will get the original letter by then

chenyumuhua

Reaction score
The letter via email is to pre-inform you on the preparation of cheque payment of 6 months fees, you will get the original letter by then
I called the office, the secretary said they will not post the letter, I only need bring the pint letter which attached in the email, there is one item (k) Your client(s) are required to bring along with them a copy of this letter and their identity cards or passports when taking possession of the property. She said she have handled a few cases ready. Hopefully no problem.

Jennnie

Reaction score
I called Frasers Cust Svc hotline and tell them to call me if they send letter to lawyer. They did and I email my lawyer on same day and got email back with details. Call 62772148. They are quite helpful and patient!!!
Thanks.
I called, my unit is only schedule to be sent to lawyer next week.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
I called the office, the secretary said they will not post the letter, I only need bring the pint letter which attached in the email, there is one item (k) Your client(s) are required to bring along with them a copy of this letter and their identity cards or passports when taking possession of the property. She said she have handled a few cases ready. Hopefully no problem.

Your lawyer cut cost by not printing and posting out the letter...lol

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Anyone has issues on powerpoint in unit? The S&P stated 17 powerpoints, however in the unit, they only install 12 powerpoints.....counted and there is only 12....

Last edited:

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
My unit is facing the gym and clubhouse which can't even hear any sound from the train

Good for you, your unit is good, I saw the gym but it is really small considering that the gym needs to cater 920 units. I only bought the unit in 2017 and therefore, no much choices. The developer block a few stacks in red and only released out in 2017 for sale. Overall, I'm still quite happy with our unit as it is windy and not facing sunset which is one of the important factors to me, can view the pool too. News has reported Yishun mrt going to install the noise barrier in 2020, and this will help to reduce the sound level.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.