View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 03:20 PM   #7068
_cranky1969

Thx you all bro and sis advise...i will following all advise bro and sis gv to me...can i asking bro and sis 1more question?if wan install cctv...where i can report and apply camera or i buy 1 camare and install myself cause i living is HDB below level...
Hi im new here. Im NOK yeah im in a trouble also. Because of this harras i've paid them 2k due to close case. I asked them any black/white n they told me yes. Once i did the payment they said i check! After a mins receive message i need to pay another big amount to close account. Wat is tis! N after tat i blocked. In a few mins i received a message n they start to harm me. N now i blocked again d other new number. My heart is really pain that amount i've paid flew away only just like tat! N now i read all tis forum really make me calm. In d 1st place i should listen to him dun pay them stop paying them. But i dun wanna listen. But im still worry anytime/anyday they will harm again! N here i would liked to inform the future NOK please stop paying, it will never end and they can really create a lot of stories to pay tat n tis. Instead he just loan a few hundred dollars n up we paying them thousands over. Dun easily get into their messages! I hope everyone here we are safe.. May God bless Us..

Last edited by _cranky1969; 17-01-2019 at 04:03 PM..