View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #7075
klasikcocacola

Next time u see any suspicious character... Call police immediately. Let them do a screening of that suspicious person...

To futher protect urself and ur family... Scout ur area for where cctv are place... If u need to go out... Walk along those area... And if u can.. install a cctv at ur home too...

In SG... Crime is still under control... Nobody will anyhow do anything harmful to ur kids... Also u should educate your kids of the situation... As a parent myself.. i belive they have the right to know what is going on... As what i did to my kids .. i told them everything, i advise them and prep them on what should be done incase anything happens.

=_cranky1969;118693142]My husband did d police report. But me not. Oh u mean i nid to change account no too? Cos i only use deposit machine to transfer them. And i've checked d slip frm there's no stated account is blank. Yesterday there's a guy under d void deck n look very suspicious too once in the noon and once in d afternoon n i did report to police. Im scared to leave my house from now onwards. So far i dun get anymore message frm them. But i just need to be extra careful once i leave the house!! Cos once i spoken to them on fone for the 1st deal they did mention they can find my children all n my area here a lot of his people. They can just did anything to Us!! May God Bless Us.[/QUOTE]