Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
I now otw go make report police...1st he tansfer $300 to me and after 3 days i online transfer $500 to him...after transfer he say i cannot online transfer and he check and didnt receive money...i say i only left $500 and pass all to him already...after that he say he pass $300 and after 5 day transfer $450 to him and will get my loan..i really trusted him i say ok...after that i realise i stupid and want stop and close the account...on that day payment i say i bank in $450 and close the account...he always say that he didnt have account and ask me defer pay to him...i kena until no choice then i bank in...now after 5 day....today he wan me pay $150 defer payment again...but i ingroe all messages and until now start voice messages and screaming to me say dont challange he company...if i no payment i will kena late charges...

Okay good. Dont be scared and be honest with police. Tell them EVERYTHING. They are just trying to scam more $$ from you. Where got such thing as cannot online transfer. Just stay firm, dont contact and pay them anymore. If you continue to pay them, the police might think you are working for them.

Hopefully everything will be okay soon.

pigping91

Reaction score
Yes....i tell them everything...police also see the messages coming and the LS say now better i go bank in money...if not he can play with me until in the end

Okay good. Dont be scared and be honest with police. Tell them EVERYTHING. They are just trying to scam more $$ from you. Where got such thing as cannot online transfer. Just stay firm, dont contact and pay them anymore. If you continue to pay them, the police might think you are working for them.

Hopefully everything will be okay soon.

tauburn2

Reaction score
Hi I need advice...my mother borrowed 700 and paid back $1000 then scammer/ahlong say to close account they transfer 400 and pay 600 the following week. We reported to the police and my mother changed her number but after few days of the report they come and splashed paint at my house along with letter... what to do..

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Hi I need advice...my mother borrowed 700 and paid back $1000 then scammer/ahlong say to close account they transfer 400 and pay 600 the following week. We reported to the police and my mother changed her number but after few days of the report they come and splashed paint at my house along with letter... what to do..

so fierce ah. paid back already still kena splash?

Reaction score

Hope they collect enough evidence to hunt down the runner. Don't ever pay else your misery will only prolong.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Pigping . I can feel you are unstable.
Steady bro . Fight it out . Only scam.
Carry on normal life. In past pages , people advised this. Listen to sis mak and bro JLeague.

And please dont talk to them anymore .
Dont tab on to read their bmessage or video.

Now i after done report already...my heart still worried...but i keep it cooldown...

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro Monster,

This is a common platform .
The cases are not detailed here.
Some come here pour cold water.

Scammers dont paint our house.
Ahlong will. Depending on bla bla....

Most bros and siss here are helping victims of scammers.

so fierce ah. paid back already still kena splash?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro coke
I kena stormed by calls during scam. But I put on vibration mode for calls and smses.

I didnt read the knowns and never the unknowns.
2 -3 week , all died down. Once in a while still have la... just ignore.

This happen to me too previously...*
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...*

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.*

Originally Posted by*Super lost:
Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..

I
This happen to me too previously...
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Don't be scare of all those scammer loan..pay them n u suffered every month..just think about it..u Wana be like their under their control when they called u and u had to pay few for forever reason they think of...just run off with their money..splash paint also nothing to scare only lose of face only.wont die one la..or u prefer to beg around for money also lose face ma

Fear Less

Reaction score
Ya la. All kena scammed better to bro Jjlin .
If have read all threads ,he kena terok than most here. He the man to listen to.

He benefited nothing by telling you this. Kiss your past money goodbye and thats all.

Don't be scare of all those scammer loan..pay them n u suffered every month..just think about it..u Wana be like their under their control when they called u and u had to pay few for forever reason they think of...just run off with their money..splash paint also nothing to scare only lose of face only.wont die one la..or u prefer to beg around for money also lose face ma

Makminah

Reaction score

Since kena splashed paint already then report to your IO and go to the station and make another report together with the letter. Hopefully there is some lead to catch your runner. Since your mum already change her number right, they wont be able to harass her but whoever you mum put as NOK will be next to get harassment. So inform them too so they wont be shock receiving calls from this idiots. Either ignore all unknown numbers or if pick up tell them to deny knowing your mum. To play safe just inform your neighbours as well, just in case they might harass your neighbours. Dont need to tell them your mum borrowed just tell them she was scammed. Maybe lost her IC or something. Ask them for help to look out for suspicious characters also, neighbours are the next best thing to help you out when you are not around.

Good luck! Hopefully all will end soon, take care! :)

Reaction score
Sorry to say this.. but the reality is... This is a public space... Anyone can say anything... We also dont know who they really are or what they say is true or not... Some give advise... some inflict fear... Pardon me if i may offend anyone... But to new comers and those just starting to fight off these scammers... Read and think in tru... Dont anyhow belive what u read. If you have scroll back probably 100 to 150+/- pages you will find there was sometime a selfclaimed Ah Long posted and commented in this thread... So be cautious... Dont get sucked in everything u read. Listen to the advise u get from those who have advised. Focus on ur problem first... Dont compare your situation with another victim. Its not the same... Everyone has a different situation... But all our advice to all this different situations are the same.
Some comments are to help... Some trying to inflict fear by making up stories to scare those trying to get out.

Lets put it this way... If those scammers can come up with all sorts of reason and tactic and BS to Scam and inflict fear to victims... They definitely know this thread exist... Im sure... They (some ) have be looking at comments and posting here pretending to be a victim.

Anyways... Apologies for any heart pains...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine lasted for about a month... The first week was crazy... Every minute call... To a point when i starting to feel hate for my phone :s13: ....

Bro coke
I kena stormed by calls during scam. But I put on vibration mode for calls and smses.

I didnt read the knowns and never the unknowns.
2 -3 week , all died down. Once in a while still have la... just ignore.

This happen to me too previously...*
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...*

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.*

Originally Posted by*Super lost:
Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..

I

Reaction score
Keep that 100 for ur self... U give him then u want to eat what? Ur stomach full or his stomach full which is better... If u transfer him the money... Less than 5 min he will txt u say its fo late charges la bla bla bla...

Ignore... Dont reply... Dont answer call... Dont read the msg he send... U will only get more scared.

Stay strong. I use to tell myself... If anything bad should happen... Just let it happen, because everything happens for a reason... if i lose my job... Maybe becoz there is a better one waiting... If i lose my friends... Maybe that is how i will know who my true friends are...

Make peace with ur situation... U will feel better.

i say i have $100 only he also wan me pay

Reaction score
mak minah... Rank so fast up ah.. :s13:

Since kena splashed paint already then report to your IO and go to the station and make another report together with the letter. Hopefully there is some lead to catch your runner. Since your mum already change her number right, they wont be able to harass her but whoever you mum put as NOK will be next to get harassment. So inform them too so they wont be shock receiving calls from this idiots. Either ignore all unknown numbers or if pick up tell them to deny knowing your mum. To play safe just inform your neighbours as well, just in case they might harass your neighbours. Dont need to tell them your mum borrowed just tell them she was scammed. Maybe lost her IC or something. Ask them for help to look out for suspicious characters also, neighbours are the next best thing to help you out when you are not around.

Good luck! Hopefully all will end soon, take care! :)

Oldlady

Reaction score
Sorry to say this.. but the reality is... This is a public space... Anyone can say anything... We also dont know who they really are or what they say is true or not... Some give advise... some inflict fear... Pardon me if i may offend anyone... But to new comers and those just starting to fight off these scammers... Read and think in tru... Dont anyhow belive what u read. If you have scroll back probably 100 to 150+/- pages you will find there was sometime a selfclaimed Ah Long posted and commented in this thread... So be cautious... Dont get sucked in everything u read. Listen to the advise u get from those who have advised. Focus on ur problem first... Dont compare your situation with another victim. Its not the same... Everyone has a different situation... But all our advice to all this different situations are the same.
Some comments are to help... Some trying to inflict fear by making up stories to scare those trying to get out.

Lets put it this way... If those scammers can come up with all sorts of reason and tactic and BS to Scam and inflict fear to victims... They definitely know this thread exist... Im sure... They (some ) have be looking at comments and posting here pretending to be a victim.

Anyways... Apologies for any heart pains...
Agree, here is opened for everyone can read, but those scam they also reading don't you think?

We have pain enough in our heart, first hopes is ourselves, second hope is police.

Everyday have more and more victims, Singapore safe but still has some victims get harress by them.

I can't trusted that I will be safe, big mistake can't be undone. Anyway thank for all advice before I lost my money to them like other victims.

Super sad for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.