Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Orphan

Reaction score
shiok lo! :s13::s13:

you got good buy la.. :s12::s12:

me not risk taker yet, so still with AD.

Thank you thank you!

When I collected my ride, dealer told me a buyer of the same 1.5 Fit Hybrid saw my car just before I went down to collect. The buyer kenna poisoned and asked him to arrange for the same bodykit heheh. I start poisoning ppl leow :D

Orphan

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I will be collecting my new Jazz 1.3 just before CNY. Waited a long time for it. I got a Silver Luna colour. I have been checking out a few websites on bodykits for Honda Jazz. I would appreciate if you could share some photos on what are the potential enhancements I can add to the body kit. I don't think I want a rear spoiler at the moment.

Thanks!

Got 3 from Mugen's official page:

http://www.mugen-power.com/common/en...rts/index.html

Besides Mugen, Modulo also have nice looking ones.

Orphan

Reaction score
All the cosmetics will juices up another 10hp to the car....lolz...

Haha, if got this type of cosmetics I sure will buy!

I freely admit I got it purely for looks lah :)

It's like girls putting on make up and pushup bra. No change to base power, but guys see leow also happy.

On the flip side, after ppl see my car, then see me drive slow slow, they will straightaway see the mismatch and realise I am just a vain driver hahahhaa

HondaJG

Reaction score
Ya loh, buy the 1.5 one la. Bought mine mid last yr, liking it so far. I looking forward to c more 1.5jazz on the rd.

more of 2017 Jazz RS are on the road, rather than 2018 Jazz RS :s12::s12:
but quite a fair bit of 2018 Jazz 1.3 on the road.. :s13:

HondaJG

Reaction score
Thank you thank you!

When I collected my ride, dealer told me a buyer of the same 1.5 Fit Hybrid saw my car just before I went down to collect. The buyer kenna poisoned and asked him to arrange for the same bodykit heheh. I start poisoning ppl leow :D

is your body kit easily source? where your dealer indent from?

HondaJG

Reaction score
On the flip side, after ppl see my car, then see me drive slow slow, they will straightaway see the mismatch and realise I am just a vain driver hahahhaa

true la.. mismatch till you press the SporT button :s13::s13:

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score

True, not many 2018 jazz1.5 on the rd, although i do see some. Actually the 1.5jazz stock version came with full bodykit aldy, and its damn nice especially the facelift got the type r lookalike feel, no need go source for after market bodykit.

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, if got this type of cosmetics I sure will buy!

I freely admit I got it purely for looks lah :)

It's like girls putting on make up and pushup bra. No change to base power, but guys see leow also happy.

Hi5. Same here. Why i bought jazz1.5rs is becas of the look. 2ndly the power also not bad for its class. Talking abt make-up, i dechrome my jazz and it looks better, machiam a plain jane become super model after make up,,keke, ok, later aftr work mayb i post some pic of my rite to shw-off abit. :D

Thundermom

Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone knows how does a Honda Fit looks like with no accessories included? Is there going to be a hole in the panel(if you don't opt for DVD)? are the windows colorless or slightly tinted originally?

Please kindly pm me if you know where I can get the best deal. Any recommended parallel importer or contact person from Authorized dealer?
Thank you very much!

P.S. What's SE stand for?

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What’s the diff between 2017 and 2018 Jazz RS? Does the 2018 RS come with the red trim at the bumpers?

Thank you thank you!

Got a pic of your ride?

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone knows how does a Honda Fit looks like with no accessories included? Is there going to be a hole in the panel(if you don't opt for DVD)? are the windows colorless or slightly tinted originally?

Please kindly pm me if you know where I can get the best deal. Any recommended parallel importer or contact person from Authorized dealer?
Thank you very much!

P.S. What's SE stand for?

SE = sales exec, the rest of ur ques actually can google or go sgcarmart to chk.

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Talking abt seldom c much jazz1.5 on the rd, Just nw went to metropolis saw 2 jazz1.5 at the b2 carpark, 1 black 1 red...haha

Orphan

Reaction score
Got a pic of your ride?

Have been looking for a free pic hosting service. Then after I find carpark far far away to take pics at, I'll post :D
CSI here very scary one.

Later my car kenna stomp/roads.sg, ppl will "Orh!!! I know this one is whose car leow and where he stay! Last time the pic he posted, when zoom in can see from window/mirror reflection which HDB carpark"

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Will be collecting PI Fit 1.3 petrol before CNY. Finally change from kimchi to sushi haha

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Have been looking for a free pic hosting service. Then after I find carpark far far away to take pics at, I'll post :D
CSI here very scary one.

Later my car kenna stomp/roads.sg, ppl will "Orh!!! I know this one is whose car leow and where he stay! Last time the pic he posted, when zoom in can see from window/mirror reflection which HDB carpark"

Oh, like tat i also dun post my ride pic better

Warthog83

Reaction score
post some pics leh... let us see see look look... might just push ppl on the fence over to throw deposit.. :s13::s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.