Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Going to do third and most likely last peak hour trip for GJ. Just nice to end at same destination to compare with G.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Wa xi bei power bro.... Jam everywhere still hit that figure!!!

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

2 hours driving-3 trips bro. Same for GJ and G. Both very bad traffic at times. Both end at MBFC. GJ beats G in earnings because of incentives.

kkt1974

Reaction score
Gs pasir ris to pasir panjang $24...got a match with$3 far pick up also $24...tot lucky liao...10pts + 51 + $6 peak... But Kanna cancel... Solo drive 50min...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

koonzlah

Reaction score
Ya lor, paste sticker park where.
U put at workplace is v chak bak 1......

Comm ins is cost, wear and tear also cost.
Basically only borrow ur wheels to pull out money first only.

Since based on quite sensitive, i suggest not to plunge in and risk ft job.

Alternatively, rent hourly scheme and see how first.
Thank u for yr advise, will consider if want to drive grab ba. I now got one family car so if drive most likely is rent one as my current car still under loan, so my workplace won't know the rented car

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

dc10000

Reaction score
Lots of cheapo riders bro. Taking advantage of system and driver. Requesting for additional stops. With children and babies. Not much riders ethics.

Yes... agreed. Ll just stuck it up...

Need short short rides..else with this traffic not easy to hit

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Thank u for yr advise, will consider if want to drive grab ba. I now got one family car so if drive most likely is rent one as my current car still under loan, so my workplace won't know the rented car

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Need extra money and still maintain 2 cars? Dunno how u calculate one:s22::s22::s22:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
In the past I don really believe there are such people exist example cheapo type or only the minority. But after driving phv for 3 years I really 大开眼见 eye opener sia.... Such people do exist...... And a lot of them!!!! Lol

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after driving phv for 2 years, apart from e riders, i think there is alot of siao langs in phv drivers community also

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
You know the problem is you guys put too many post over here about gj. Gj riders can see and know what's going on. So they have a chance to make use of it. Of course they make you wait as they know gj drivers for now making lots of money with the incentives, plus cannot anyhow cancel. Cheap fare driver also lan lan must accept and wait or else incentive gone.after today I will delete this post..... You think drivers are smart? Riders not stupid too

Bro If educated with manners, they will not take advantage no matter what they read. Cheapo will always find a way to be cheap even if they are not taught .Coz that the way they think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.