Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana91

Reaction score
Can advise which bank cards can use for the -$20 MasterCard promo? Tried all DBS/posb cards, UOB lady’s card and SCB master all don’t work :(

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really bad experiences buying stuffs from Malaysian sellers.

1st case - No responses after placing orders even after few weeks. Send a QPost to seller also no response. End up I have to cancel my order and my $3 discount coupon have gone to waste.

2nd case - The status is 'Shipping Scheduled (Preparing)' immediately after placing order. 1 week later see the status is still the same and I sent a QPost to seller and the seller replied that the order is still processing and asked me to wait.

Then after another week, the status changed from 'Shipping Scheduled (Preparing)' to 'Shipping Requested' and the next day the seller rejected my order stating that it is out of stock and refunded me the amount and it took 2 weeks for them to tell me that it is out of stock?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can advise which bank cards can use for the -$20 MasterCard promo? Tried all DBS/posb cards, UOB lady’s card and SCB master all don’t work :(

Scroll back and read the last 3-5 pages. There is a method shown. And also some risk. Please read all.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It depends. No fix bank. Some numbers get it. Some dont. Got it once on a maybank mastercard.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1st case - No responses after placing orders even after few weeks. Send a QPost to seller also no response. End up I have to cancel my order and my $3 discount coupon have gone to waste.

2nd case - The status is 'Shipping Scheduled (Preparing)' immediately after placing order. 1 week later see the status is still the same and I sent a QPost to seller and the seller replied that the order is still processing and asked me to wait.

Then after another week, the status changed from 'Shipping Scheduled (Preparing)' to 'Shipping Requested' and the next day the seller rejected my order stating that it is out of stock and refunded me the amount and it took 2 weeks for them to tell me that it is out of stock?
Probably playing drop shipping, don't keep stock one. His sources all raise price :s13:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Me too. Checked with seller and placed order after he confirmed got stock. Then he cancelled my order saying out of stock. Ask him and he say his staff made a mistake. No stock. Phonecase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.