Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

artyboy

Reaction score
Can anyone advice if I can use 2 different telco's (Singtel & M1) SIM cards in the Mate 20 X and able to use both lines by switching between one and the other? Thanks for any advice.

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the battery life of Mate 20 X is longer than Mi Max 2?

Depend on your usage. For me I spam game and generally is much better due to the processor

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20X P. SILVER using GAGT

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the battery life of Mate 20 X is longer than Mi Max 2?

I find battery lasts longer on max 2, and in fact, it has one of the longest endurance too.
One full charge on mate 20x lasts 2 days the longest, with SOT ranging between 18-20hrs. I'm a light user, browsing and music, with some WhatsApp.

One full charge on max 2 ever last for 4 days.

IntelBen

Reaction score
Can anyone advice if I can use 2 different telco's (Singtel & M1) SIM cards in the Mate 20 X and able to use both lines by switching between one and the other? Thanks for any advice.

Answer : Yes, as im doing that. U can select which data u wan to use from.

AS for call, once u dial the number there is option 1 or option 2 see which phone lione u wan to make call

sirbljm

Reaction score
I find battery lasts longer on max 2, and in fact, it has one of the longest endurance too.
One full charge on mate 20x lasts 2 days the longest, with SOT ranging between 18-20hrs. I'm a light user, browsing and music, with some WhatsApp.

One full charge on max 2 ever last for 4 days.

yes the Max 2 battery life is truly undisputed. i suppose some battery life compromised on the Mate 20 X due to the much faster processor and better screen.

smeagoly

Reaction score
For high spec phone like mate 20x I think the battery life is the best already. Easily 1 day plus on heavy web surfing, Spotify, Google maps. (excluding vid or YouTube)

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
The 20MP camera option appears again on my 172 version.

It can somehow go missing again, usually after switching to 40MP. The usual option replacing it is a 10MP one.

Anybody know how to specifically get it back by design and not by chance?:s22:

dYBgUtp.jpg

hippo1n2

Reaction score
The 20MP camera option appears again on my 172 version.

It can somehow go missing again, usually after switching to 40MP. The usual option replacing it is a 10MP one.

Anybody know how to specifically get it back by design and not by chance?:s22:

dYBgUtp.jpg
Weird … i using .172 version and switching to and fro 40mp wont make 10mp disappear… u try clearing cache on cam app

Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT

mafia86

Reaction score
20MP in wide angle mode. When you set to 40MP, you can't zoom or go into wide angle mode. Change to 10MP, then change to wide angle mode

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys.. what is the difference between the screen resolution of the HD+ and FHD+?

most i believe is on smart resolution by default...

the problem i have is hearthstone will be display as tablet mode and everything looks very small due to the high resolution.

unless i choose the disable the smart resolution and choose the HD+, then hearthstone will be display as mobile mode and everything look normal....

at chrome, the hwz page display the same amt of info (eg. thread) for both resolution...

nobody here can advise?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my Bluetooth kb. It is a 3-fold kb with a built-in rechargeable battery.

I bought my HW in JB and this Bluetooth kb is a free gift

mafia86

Reaction score
guys.. what is the difference between the screen resolution of the HD+ and FHD+?

most i believe is on smart resolution by default...

the problem i have is hearthstone will be display as tablet mode and everything looks very small due to the high resolution.

unless i choose the disable the smart resolution and choose the HD+, then hearthstone will be display as mobile mode and everything look normal....

at chrome, the hwz page display the same amt of info (eg. thread) for both resolution...
HD+ is 720p
FHD+ is 1080p
Higher screen resolution gives more sharp display.
Lower screen resolution helps save battery life.

The problem you are having is because the app automatically adjust its mode according to the screen resolution. The issue is not with the phone.

Since the app does not have the option for you to manually adjust its mode, basically you have to live with it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.