Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
Sorry to say this.. but the reality is... This is a public space... Anyone can say anything... We also dont know who they really are or what they say is true or not... Some give advise... some inflict fear... Pardon me if i may offend anyone... But to new comers and those just starting to fight off these scammers... Read and think in tru... Dont anyhow belive what u read. If you have scroll back probably 100 to 150+/- pages you will find there was sometime a selfclaimed Ah Long posted and commented in this thread... So be cautious... Dont get sucked in everything u read. Listen to the advise u get from those who have advised. Focus on ur problem first... Dont compare your situation with another victim. Its not the same... Everyone has a different situation... But all our advice to all this different situations are the same.
Some comments are to help... Some trying to inflict fear by making up stories to scare those trying to get out.

Lets put it this way... If those MFCCB can come up with all sorts of reason and tactic and BS to Scam and inflict fear to victims... They definitely know this thread exist... Im sure... They (some ) have be looking at comments and posting here pretending to be a victim.

Anyways... Apologies for any heart pains...

Yes, very true. This is a public platform so just be extra careful. Even those who PM-ed you be mindful of the information you share to them. You dont know who is who.
That is why it is important to stay calm so you will be able to think it through rationally. Nonetheless all the best! :)

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya la. All kena scammed better to bro Jjlin .
If have read all threads ,he kena terok than most here. He the man to listen to.

He benefited nothing by telling you this. Kiss your past money goodbye and thats all.
Ya..protect yr hard earn money...I use to beg around for money to feed the scammer ah long..that ****** even say when he open mouth mean u must feed him money..Malaysian ****...now he open mouth I feed him my sperm..

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Only get calls and whatsapp harrassment ah? how many UML u have at that time?

feeling so **** to came into such situation man. :(

Bro coke
I kena stormed by calls during scam. But I put on vibration mode for calls and smses.

I didnt read the knowns and never the unknowns.
2 -3 week , all died down. Once in a while still have la... just ignore.

This happen to me too previously...*
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...*

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.*

Originally Posted by*Super lost:
Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..

I

Super lost

Reaction score
Crap is really crap ... yesterday call today call again ... knn keep calling same number not sian meh ... already know will not answer still call .let's see how many calls he can call..hahahahh.. really crazy

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Crap is really crap ... yesterday call today call again ... knn keep calling same number not sian meh ... already know will not answer still call .let's see how many calls he can call..hahahahh.. really crazy

This is after you make payment? whats your situation like?

Headached

Reaction score
Dun pay them and dun work wif them...they only keyboard warriors..those msia ahlong no ball to face to face...

pigping91

Reaction score
Thx bro...yesterday i think and cant sleep whole night...now i just keep working and ingroe any messages and private call...any happen just let it happen...in the end is doesnt matter

Keep that 100 for ur self... U give him then u want to eat what? Ur stomach full or his stomach full which is better... If u transfer him the money... Less than 5 min he will txt u say its fo late charges la bla bla bla...

Ignore... Dont reply... Dont answer call... Dont read the msg he send... U will only get more scared.

Stay strong. I use to tell myself... If anything bad should happen... Just let it happen, because everything happens for a reason... if i lose my job... Maybe becoz there is a better one waiting... If i lose my friends... Maybe that is how i will know who my true friends are...

Make peace with ur situation... U will feel better.

pigping91

Reaction score
Just now NOK call me and he say the LS find me and ask me call back...i say to my NOK just ingroe it the private number....

Makminah

Reaction score
Thx bro...yesterday i think and cant sleep whole night...now i just keep working and ingroe any messages and private call...any happen just let it happen...in the end is doesnt matter

Yes. That's the spirit. Whatever happens, happens. Cause its the consequences we gotta face for our stupid mistake. Just endure and learn from it. May everything goes well for everyone here.

Makminah

Reaction score
Yes...i just ignore the call private and unknow...i also tell my NOK like this...just dont answer anything if private numbwr and unknown

Mine also got private number call. I didnt pick up. So any missed call, I will receive SMS notification saying what is the number calling. Mine unknown number very long and weird. The unknown number starts with 102.........

😂😂😂

Super lost

Reaction score
Mine also got private number call. I didnt pick up. So any missed call, I will receive SMS notification saying what is the number calling. Mine unknown number very long and weird. The unknown number starts with 102.........

😂😂😂

U can download app to block those unknown and private number

Super lost

Reaction score
All brothers and sister , to be honest when we make this stupid decision to take loan from the LS we already know the consequences we goong to bear so not to worries of losing face , job and many other thing ..all this can can earn back when we start fresh again ... so just simply ignore them and move on .

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since splash liao, then they can f**k off. Do the necessary report and see how mny times they can do it

Hi I need advice...my mother borrowed 700 and paid back $1000 then scammer/ahlong say to close account they transfer 400 and pay 600 the following week. We reported to the police and my mother changed her number but after few days of the report they come and splashed paint at my house along with letter... what to do..

pigping91

Reaction score
Just now also LS calling shop....the number is show is oversea....i just answer and they didnt know me is the person talking with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.