Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokm73

Reaction score
Looks like grab is better with its higher fare now. But go jek has snatched quite a bunchful of customer over. If drivers all switch back to grab, ping rate maybe low.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Haiya everyone be optimistic

First wave. They mass intake driver and control rider. So they can get enough driver data and not bleed too much.

Now second wave. They mass intake rider and control driver. So they can get enough rider data and not bleed too much.

Once both side data collection done. The company will then do the final analysis to find the best price range for rider and best incentive range for driver.

Now just tahan a bit lo.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Runroad.
L1pzyKSl.jpg

Gdgame

Reaction score
Can post again the new revision?

I left my android phone in the car lol

Sians still tot can peng gj for a while... only 4 days nia they revised zzzz

Next week maybe go back to grab liao

Pretty decent go getter incentives (earnings guaranteed)for the next two days bro.

4T-$55
7T-$100
9T-$125
12T-$170
16T-$225
27T-$380
35T-$500

For trips between 10am-11.59pm. If you complete 27 trips and get 35 points. You will get $380 fares +$205 - $585 minus 20% service fee for any fare TOP up. So still about $500+ nett earnings before costs.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Just ended my first day with gj a while ago. Managed to hit 22 point. Base on my 1 day experience with gj since noon, most probably will be back to big boss tomorrow.
Really need to see which one more suitable for me to milk Liao. Sigh....

Gdgame

Reaction score
Just ended my first day with gj a while ago. Managed to hit 22 point. Base on my 1 day experience with gj since noon, most probably will be back to big boss tomorrow.

Tomorrow and Sunday still can do GJ. After this week, can reconsider if you want.

Gruber

Reaction score

Sharing Happy story

Started GJ at 11am to 3.30pm with 9 trips and 9 points. Started again at 5pm and took the 14th trip at 11:55pm. Got my 30 points with total nett earnings of $495. Not sure if there is any top up of fares though, or how much. I am also not sure what to do tomorrow...probably play both Grab and GoJek..

Chris8510

Reaction score
The bloody trip can't even see into details like distance and fare. Only they know our Indian sum how to calculate. Which personally I think no transparency at all.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yes only if I can start earlier today I sure hoot for 30 point. But it's over, I won't be sad for the spillover. If not life cannot go on.
Beside today earnings bei Pai. And I'm happy with the result.;)

Sharing Happy story

Started GJ at 11am to 3.30pm with 9 trips and 9 points. Started again at 5pm and took the 14th trip at 11:55pm. Got my 30 points with total nett earnings of $495. Not sure if there is any top up of fares though, or how much. I am also not sure what to do tomorrow...probably play both Grab and GoJek..

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Bro, based on your opinion. Really can do meh? If the algorithm of the app is still the same. Not quite possible to hit 27 or 35 trips lei for that timing.

Tomorrow and Sunday still can do GJ. After this week, can reconsider if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.