Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
My 1 day experience I think need to work hard plus luck.
Remember got these fu customer will cancel on you when you about to reach the pu point? If long distance pu like these 10 mins range you kana such case and you got a b2b the other pu also need 5 mins 1/4hr gone just like that.
My conclusion is can try at your own risk.
Beside I personally find it more stressful to drive because I don't know if I will kana cancel. That feeling is **, and it's even better than watching horror movies. Should thank gj for that since I got no time for movie lately.

Bro, based on your opinion. Really can do meh? If the algorithm of the app is still the same. Not quite possible to hit 27 or 35 trips lei for that timing.

Chris8510

Reaction score
I agree with you. If most driver go back to g, gj got rider but no driver they also cannot earn. But remember the overhead still need to pay (although not a lot compared to big boss) they sure will do something about it to attract drivers back to pang for them.

All must boycott make them revert back to old incentives lol

They too fast slash liao... market share haven stablise sure tio backslash by drivers.

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Agreed. The incentive don’t weigh out. Unless they are as stable an app as gwab then there’s still a slight advantage based on daily incentives which I feel is more doable rather than weekly. But the incentives now can’t justify the petrol codt and time for the long distance pick up.
Maybe I will just hit tier 2 or 3 then use grab CP (forgo the gems mission) and see if can’t at least get 350 nett per day?

Remember got these fu customer will cancel on you when you about to reach the pu point? If long distance pu like these 10 mins range you kana such case and you got a b2b the other pu also need 5 mins 1/4hr gone just like that.
Beside I personally find it more stressful to drive because I don't know if I will kana cancel. That feeling is **, and it's even better than watching horror movies. Should thank gj for that since I got no time for movie lately.

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Same scenario as white shirt vs hammer. A lot will say but won’t do :s13: Sure got black sheep. Unlike other countries they will riot

I agree with you. If most driver go back to g, gj got rider but no driver they also cannot earn. But remember the overhead still need to pay (although not a lot compared to big boss) they sure will do something about it to attract drivers back to pang for them.

Gruber

Reaction score

I had 3 instances of long distance pick up which mysteriously were replaced with shorter pickups without me doing anything. Somehow the way GoJek works seems like Uber.

Chris8510

Reaction score
This one is slightly different lah. Won't kana ban when you need to apply something, so no scare. :s13:

Anyway let them be loh, I bo gian low fare, long distance pu plus kana cancel no compensation trip unless i can earn much more than big boss side then I will go back.
But to be fair, still can try if one don't mind the stress from these ** customer.

I should be happy today, even though got a handful of long distance pu but customer all quite nice and even got abit of cash tips. :s21:

Same scenario as white shirt vs hammer. A lot will say but won’t do :s13: Sure got black sheep. Unlike other countries they will riot

dc10000

Reaction score

on hindsight, i think alot of drivers will backlash against this drastic drop in incentives. the extra 5c per km, i think is marginal.

today i gana long pick ups as well unreasonable riders who made me wait > 5min and also cancel when i reach there. not to mention the infamous "driver ask me to cancel"... must really determine if is worth to do in long term...

Chris8510

Reaction score
If only slightly better I will be back for big boss for sure. No need to stress on cancellation from customers. Even kana still have $4 to cover my petrol.

Agreed. The incentive don’t weigh out. Unless they are as stable an app as gwab then there’s still a slight advantage based on daily incentives which I feel is more doable rather than weekly. But the incentives now can’t justify the petrol codt and time for the long distance pick up.
Maybe I will just hit tier 2 or 3 then use grab CP (forgo the gems mission) and see if can’t at least get 350 nett per day?

Chris8510

Reaction score
Ok for bros who still plan to do gj I have a bit of good news for you.
According to the cs the "driver ask to cancel" won't affect your performance. She told me gj will review the case on release the incentive on every Tuesday.
Hence no worries about that, just that time wasted for nothing.

Disclaimer: the information was told by them. If you never get your incentive don't call or scold me. :s13:

dc10000

Reaction score
Ok for bros who still plan to do gj I have a bit of good news for you.
According to the cs the "driver ask to cancel" won't affect your performance. She told me gj will review the case on release the incentive on every Tuesday.
Hence no worries about that, just that time wasted for nothing.

Disclaimer: the information was told by them. If you never get your incentive don't call or scold me. :s13:

i dont see how this helps... because of that, u have to drive additional ride to cover up. also less bullets for the day to cancel those rides u dont want... how to review next tuesday.. damage done. lol

Teh Bing

Reaction score
on hindsight, i think alot of drivers will backlash against this drastic drop in incentives. the extra 5c per km, i think is marginal.

today i gana long pick ups as well unreasonable riders who made me wait > 5min and also cancel when i reach there. not to mention the infamous "driver ask me to cancel"... must really determine if is worth to do in long term...

5c per KM is a joke.. first 15km max increase in fare is only 75cent.. might as well don't increase..

Chris8510

Reaction score
No what I mean was cs told me "don't need to worry about the passengers who use driver ask to cancel options, because it will be considered passengers cancel them self even they use that option. And the incentive will be verify/calculate and release on every Tuesday. The only issue is driver can't cash out for the incentive until it is verified"

i dont see how this helps... because of that, u have to drive additional ride to cover up. also less bullets for the day to cancel those rides u dont want... how to review next tuesday.. damage done. lol

dc10000

Reaction score
No what I mean was cs told me "don't need to worry about the passengers who use driver ask to cancel options, because it will be considered passengers cancel them self even they use that option. And the incentive will be verify/calculate and release on every Tuesday. The only issue is driver can't cash out for the incentive until it is verified"

oic. this stupid option is still in effect cos i gana 1 today haha..

i only know i have to drive more to cover lor. i dont want to leave the extra point to chance... expensive!

Chris8510

Reaction score
Sorry misread, I think I'm tired Liao.
Yes the display of your rating will still drop but they will look into it on every Tuesday. If it's not cancelled by you, they will pay back.

dc10000

Reaction score
Sorry misread, I think I'm tired Liao.
Yes the display of your rating will still drop but they will look into it on every Tuesday. If it's not cancelled by you, they will pay back.

no worries bro, we all shacked too...! But thanks GJ! It helped me in paying some needed bills :D

dc10000

Reaction score
the new incentives make driving for GJ more risky. u have to be 18 pts to smell anything substantial.

but i will try it out for next weekday to see how it pans.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Just kaypo about the fare between g and gj seems can fight between the both. But one thing is gj good for still can get points for incentive but cannot afford to cancel plus kana super drunken also cannot reject. I think if I'm the driver I probably will do g since such hours I sure pick place to go one. Moreover if anything happens I still can call g for help, if it's gj I probably dead liao :s13:

Gdgame

Reaction score
Sharing Happy story

Started GJ at 11am to 3.30pm with 9 trips and 9 points. Started again at 5pm and took the 14th trip at 11:55pm. Got my 30 points with total nett earnings of $495. Not sure if there is any top up of fares though, or how much. I am also not sure what to do tomorrow...probably play both Grab and GoJek..

I wanted to before the changes to play both. However, with the changes, l think only can do GJ for the period between 1000-2359. To get 27 trips tier and 35 points which is the optimal value.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Bro, based on your opinion. Really can do meh? If the algorithm of the app is still the same. Not quite possible to hit 27 or 35 trips lei for that timing.

Can do.U need a balanced 14 peak hours trips and 14 non peak hours trips. 14 hours period with 7 peak hours timing means 2 trips per hour average. With current pick up rate, it is a breeze and should be able to have two breaks in between. U get $380(minus a bit of TOP up Comm)+ $205= 500 plus nett fares. Just means you have to put in longer time to get the money.

Gdgame

Reaction score

I only kenna the really fu case in the last supper yesterday night.l have this group of riders from the same PU and going to the same destination that put driver cancellation as reason 3 successive times which totally destroyed my performance rating last night. Luckily,l have the 22 points incentives all done already so didn’t Luigi a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.