Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Fellow GJ Drivers ,

Is the TOP up in fares immediate after session ends? Mine is still not done. Or is it only for drivers who receive the message? I didn’t. Maybe GJ feel l have received enough incentives from them hahaha. But thanks GJ for the great incentives in this period.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Today is still too early to Gojek. Can Grab a bit of you have the urge or itch to drive. I rather wait till 10am. Gojek must well shift the two hours of morning peak from 8-10am into the period 1000-2359 as well. Grab off days credit in account Liao. Have to do some Grab trips to cash it out now and then!

Gruber

Reaction score
Can do.U need a balanced 14 peak hours trips and 14 non peak hours trips. 14 hours period with 7 peak hours timing means 2 trips per hour average. With current pick up rate, it is a breeze and should be able to have two breaks in between. U get $380(minus a bit of TOP up Comm)+ $205= 500 plus nett fares. Just means you have to put in longer time to get the money.

I wonder why GoJek officer working in the incentives Dept really thinks 37 trips in 14 hours is doable when we are averaging 2 trips per hour. But then again the guaranteed fares has no performance requirement. So it means you can cancel gao gao and just accept 37 short trips!

Gdgame

Reaction score
I wonder why GoJek officer working in the incentives Dept really thinks 37 trips in 14 hours is doable when we are averaging 2 trips per hour. But then again the guaranteed fares has no performance requirement. So it means you can cancel gao gao and just accept 37 short trips!

You mean 35 trips for $500? If you don’t keep the 85 percent performance rating, you don’t get the points incentives of $205 even if you have 35 points. So optimal value is still 27-28 trips( depends on if you do 14 or 16 peak hours trips)and 35 points.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
But then again the guaranteed fares has no performance requirement. So it means you can cancel gao gao and just accept 37 short trips!

Looking at how swift and instant they can revise their incentive.

Give them just a bit more time. They will realize this and do something about it
:s7:

milk while it last

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Last edited:

Desking

Reaction score

Even with grab shorter pick up distance more riders, I also seldom hit 2.5 trips per hour... this is provided no rest no meal breaks during this 14 hours

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
10 hour 18-20 trip the most
Only with a few toilet break no lunch also

Gdgame

Reaction score
On app in a few mins. Expect GJ pick up rate to be better today as more drivers give up. But u never know till you try. Let’s find out. Will keep fellow Drivers posted.

Desking

Reaction score
On app in a few mins. Expect GJ pick up rate to be better today as more drivers give up. But u never know till you try. Let’s find out. Will keep fellow Drivers posted.

Some old ****... long distance long pick up time.. so many riders cancelled... pick only 3 riders so far already Kanna 5 riders cancelled

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
1wK4Ysd.jpg

What's gj incentives now har... I never received anything from them anymore. Haven been driving gj for few days today I see app got different points system liao...

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t see better... no eye to see.. if not for the fare guarantee , I think no driver will do

HAHAHA, just wondering. i only follow big boss lately.... hourly nett 25 to 29$. Last night 34$. big boss jht.... I stop Gj for a while liao... i rather keep myself busy busy time flies faster than waiting for ping or kena cancel.

Will drive Gj only if big boss incentives or earning start to drop.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Frankly speaking, based on how I see some of u can pia daily gj points, you guys should be able to become grab luohans quite easily lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.