Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super lost

Reaction score
Guys .. do remember to change ur whatapp profile photos in case the use ur photos for their whatapp profile pictures

Reaction score
All brothers and sister , to be honest when we make this stupid decision to take loan from the LS we already know the consequences we goong to bear so not to worries of losing face , job and many other thing ..all this can can earn back when we start fresh again ... so just simply ignore them and move on .

Actually some really don't know, nevertheless will still get harassed.

And yes, we need to move on!

Stayalife

Reaction score
I think now a day lesser runner already been 1month + yet they still haven't come up to my place. Wish everybody has the same. Fight all the way

Makminah

Reaction score
I think now a day lesser runner already been 1month + yet they still haven't come up to my place. Wish everybody has the same. Fight all the way

Same here. Hopefully it stays that way. Hopefully all is well for everyone here. Keep on fighting and stay strong guys! 💪

Makminah

Reaction score
Guys .. do remember to change ur whatapp profile photos in case the use ur photos for their whatapp profile pictures

Yes. I changed my ws dp to only my contacts can see. So only those people who I saved their numbers will be able to see my DP. Very important. Lay low for now and pray all will end soon. Good luck guys.

Super lost

Reaction score
Yes. I changed my ws dp to only my contacts can see. So only those people who I saved their numbers will be able to see my DP. Very important. Lay low for now and pray all will end soon. Good luck guys.

Ya.. I will pray for u .. and also to all brothers and sister here.... let's hold our hand together and go through all this **** ..

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think if you have paynow or paylah, remember to deactivate them as they link your handphone numbers to your bank accounts

scammers can easily transfer money to you as forced loans

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro Monster, I borrowed from uml ,
all cleared. Just that i kena from malaysian scammer. Nbcb try to be funny with me.
Somehow all loan sharks are alerted. Thats how I believe they shared a database.

Only get calls and whatsapp harrassment ah? how many UML u have at that time?

feeling so **** to came into such situation man. :(

Fear Less

Reaction score
Told you to tell them dont answer, dont look at unknown smses and answer unknown callers unless see a naked woman.

Dont be baxk side itchy.

Bro JJlin already said " IGNORE " do you understand? " "IGNORE"

WTF ,you scared them ?

I block all the number and LS still keep contact my NOK...send messages and shout at him(NOK)

Makminah

Reaction score
Can asking how to block unknows or private number on iphone?

Of course la. They cannot get through you they will call your NOK. They will call your workplace also.
Got some app to filter this calls but must pay. You want can go ahead and try.
If not simply just dont pick up private numbers and unknown numbers. You relax abit la brother. You need to be mentally strong to get through this. If you kanchiong uh, chances of you giving in to them is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.