2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised that my SP is causing sensitivity issues for the screen. Have to remove it to make it work.

Using the Spigen liquid crystal display.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

androidmazon

Reaction score
Any bro with this same screen flickering issue ? It starts after a few days? Or a few weeks?
I just recontract Pixel 3 from Starhub for my wife 3 days ago, so far so good, but I a bit worried about the issue .

how prevalent is the screen flickering issue on Pixel 3 for you guys?
I kena this issue on my 2nd day but I bought from Google store USA, now GG to the max.

For mine it always start out as a flash, then as I continue using it becomes a full blown flicker. Switch off display and leave it overnight, the next day will be ok again for awhile then eventually come back

androidmazon

Reaction score
Haha, I convenienced my wife into getting pixel 3, telling her that it is so much better than LG G7 (she likes the boom sound), so I've to pray hard that the phone will not give such issue, or else...

Why worry when there's no flickering....? Worry only when it starts to flicker?

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, I convenienced my wife into getting pixel 3, telling her that it is so much better than LG G7 (she likes the boom sound), so I've to pray hard that the phone will not give such issue, or else...

Just enjoy the experience lo. Should be fine la

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far the only drawback about the P3 is the display. Is dim in most circumstances and need to be set to the brightest in an outdoor setting.

Hoping that the machine learning would figure this out soon.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far the only drawback about the P3 is the display. Is dim in most circumstances and need to be set to the brightest in an outdoor setting.

Think it's limitation of the display used, unlikely can be fixed by software.

My fabric case quite dirty already. Somehow it became super smooth, so very slippery for me. The mnml case gives me a better grip lol

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

cutebeng

Reaction score

same thoughts as u. find the display dim. do u keep adaptive brightness on?I leave it off though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.