Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

nayfus

Reaction score
I just flashed the pie update with home csc. Thank God.
Samsung pay still works.

Will test out the usage later

I can change to STH.
No problems.
Haha Gg means what. Flash back to latest Oreo for sg should solve it right.
I guess I'll do that later tonight.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just flashed the pie update with home csc. Thank God.
Samsung pay still works.

Will test out the usage later

Okay lo, so confirm is because I use non-home csc.
May i ask which firmware were you on previously? Oreo ARL3 or smth?
Or anyone currently on Oreo can let me know.

nayfus

Reaction score
Paiseh.. didnt take notice of my previous firmware. Should be Nov 18 update patch..

Okay lo, so confirm is because I use non-home csc.
May i ask which firmware were you on previously? Oreo ARL3 or smth?
Or anyone currently on Oreo can let me know.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha anyone on Oreo can check version number for me?

Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number

Last 5 characters of the build can le.
Should be AR smth smth one.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Hi guys, Need help on this on my note 9. Not too sure if anyone encounter this before, my fibre plan is m1 1gb. Yesterday night I ran speed test on my note 9, the download speed was 250mpbs and my upload speed was 750 plus. Why my download speed so low?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Need help on this on my note 9. Not too sure if anyone encounter this before, my fibre plan is m1 1gb. Yesterday night I ran speed test on my note 9, the download speed was 250mpbs and my upload speed was 750 plus. Why my download speed so low?

There can be multiple factors. The server the Speedtest app selected might not be able to keep up with the output (Downloading/Providing data for you). The upload speeds can be taken with a pinch of salt. Your device can be outputting so high but server in reality can be limited and not accept everything.

Your router has QoS on and is ensuring you don’t overload the network.

Time and space. You testing at high network usage time.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
There can be multiple factors. The server the Speedtest app selected might not be able to keep up with the output (Downloading/Providing data for you). The upload speeds can be taken with a pinch of salt. Your device can be outputting so high but server in reality can be limited and not accept everything.

Your router has QoS on and is ensuring you don’t overload the network.

Time and space. You testing at high network usage time.
I go check my router again. Even I'm on 5ghz, standing in front of the router. Right now same speed.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go check my router again. Even I'm on 5ghz, standing in front of the router. Right now same speed.

Question would be...

Does it matter mah bro? You hosting server?

Oh yah, thanks to all who replied me!
Later then I explain what happened to samsung pay.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Question would be...

Does it matter mah bro? You hosting server?

Oh yah, thanks to all who replied me!
Later then I explain what happened to samsung pay.
No lah bro. Just wanted to make sure after my contract and change of router there isn't any issue. I got shock when my note 9 speed drop. Anyway I manage to fix it. Speed went back to 600mbps.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
No lah bro. Just wanted to make sure after my contract and change of router there isn't any issue. I got shock when my note 9 speed drop. Anyway I manage to fix it. Speed went back to 600mbps.

Eh.. Noticing speed changes at 250Mpbs? I highly doubt that. >.> Besides rarely can reach the upper limits of the bandwidth one.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Eh.. Noticing speed changes at 250Mpbs? I highly doubt that. >.> Besides rarely can reach the upper limits of the bandwidth one.
lCzYFw5l.jpg
Ya when it's Line of sight, my average is 500+mbps that why I thought something happened when it dropped to 250mbps and below. Average was 100 mbps yesterday.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.